Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel it's that time of the year where foids pretend they like football

It's a sexual fetish.

All sportsball cucks should be put in a forced labor camp until the desire to gawk and scream at sweaty Negroes chasing a ball around is beat out of them. Then foids will no longer need to pretend to like it either.

They don't pretend: they love watching a bunch of genetically elite males running around on a field putting their genetic fitness on full display. :feelsseriously:

Even women prefer to watch men play football over women playing football.

All sportsball cucks should be put in a forced labor camp until the desire to gawk and scream at sweaty Negroes chasing a ball around is beat out of them. Then foids will no longer need to pretend to like it either.

I've forgotten from seeing so many privileged Cumskin holes...Football is soccer.

none of the ballon d'or winners(individual best player trophy for soccer) were black for the last 15 years
Which Real Madrid players have won the Ballon d'Or? Full list of Los  Blancos winners | Sporting News Australia
Kaká Ballon d'Or 2007 | Ac milan, Ricardo kaka, Beckham football
GOAL on Twitter: Fabio Cannavaro won the Ballon d'Or on this day in 2006   He's the last defender to win the award. https://t.co/kNUyWJJ6hh /  Twitter

Even women prefer to watch men play football over women playing football.
there's nothing to enjoy watcing female football except virtual signaling, no one watches it without planning to tell others they have watched it

based traviscel

Foids have no real interest besides Chad. Foids pretend to be interested in things males like video games and sports in order to attract Chad

just another excuse to dress like whores. we should send em all to qatar and let them experience some sharia

View: https://youtu.be/ngt1JK3DyOU

It’s the standard her in America too. I live in Boston which has a ton of rich university foids and chads, along with famous sports teams.

Go to Fenway and see that it’s like 60% sorority foids and their chad counterparts, none of them understand the rules of the game :feelskek:

Went to Fenway once and there was a Latina roastie standing on the steps taking selfies for 15 mins straight, you cannot make this shit up.

View: https://youtu.be/ngt1JK3DyOU

It’s the standard her in America too. I live in Boston which has a ton of rich university foids and chads, along with famous sports teams.

Go to Fenway and see that it’s like 60% sorority foids and their chad counterparts, none of them understand the rules of the game :feelskek:

Went to Fenway once and there was a Latina roastie standing on the steps taking selfies for 15 mins straight, you cannot make this shit up.

One of the most infuriating videos I've ever seen, fuming even though I've seen it before.

True. Ethnic knuckle draggers are drooling at the mouth rn for these bimbos tho
I wish an incel would show up there with a black trench coat and ruin their fun

Spray silly string on them and nothing more :feelsmega:
Shirley just spray some white slimy string(cum) on their mouths if you catch my drift

I enjoy watching female gymnastics :ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh:

I remember watching 2014 it in school and all the sluts acting like they knew about foobtall and the betas praising them. I was already blackpilled and bitter

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back