Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ITS THAT FUCKING TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
All the npc moralfag cucks

lEiK iTs tHaNksGiViNg AlL dA FoOd AnD tHeN iT's ChRiStMaS yAaAs

FUCK ALL YOU NPC MORAL FAG HOLIDAY OBESSED FUCKING CUCKS. YOURE A FAGGOT AND SO IS YOUR SOFT ASS BETA FAMILY AND YOUR FAGGOT HUSBAND YOURE CUCKING WITH TYRONE. FUCK YOIR2 FAGGOT KIDS TOO

its that time of year again

It's the most wonderful time of the year. For everyone except incels :'(

Red

I fucking HATE Christmas. Christmas songs, Christmas commercials, Christmas movies, etc.

FUCK THEM ALL!!!!

Not again ...

JFL at the dudes who don’t think their wife will or has ever cucked them!! :lul:

Agressive boyo, yikes.
@Ritalincel

I’m not gonna lie, I enjoy a good meal

Giving too much attention to festive dates is a strong sign of normalfaggotry.

It's the most

Wonderful time

Of the year

Okay but you're probably not a npc cuck about acting like its the greatest thing in existence
Definitely not. I just enjoy having time off and eating good food. Aside from that, I don’t give a shit about holidays

I don't really care. Holidays are mostly about spending time with family. The only thing that kills me is NYE

I've never celebrated Thanksgiving before, (I'm not in the U.S.), but it looks like one of the dumbest big holidays of the year...

Everyday is LDAR anyway

Agreed. Family is worthless.

I’m not gonna lie, I enjoy a good meal
I don't really care. Holidays are mostly about spending time with family. The only thing that kills me is NYE
I enjoy spending time with my family. I get two good meals at Thanksgiving and get to spend time with my nephew, niece and godchildren.

NYE sucks to be honest

Agreed. Family is worthless.
So fucking worthless. When I first joined I made a post about how fucking worthless family is. You can't fuck your family I mean you could but that's fucking disgusting, so their love means nothing they are supposed to love you unconditionally. Only when love and words come from an outside source does it really matter because the outside has no obligation to lie to you, the outside source only offers the harsh raw truth weather it be good or bad

So fucking worthless. When I first joined I made a post about how fucking worthless family is. You can't fuck your family I mean you could but that's fucking disgusting, so their love means nothing they are supposed to love you unconditionally. Only when love and words come from an outside source does it really matter because the outside has no obligation to lie to you, the outside source only offers the harsh raw truth weather it be good or bad
Bring back Eric and Dylan. :(

I don’t mind Thanksgiving and Christmas. Black Friday and the consumerism around these holidays is what I fucking hate! Mouth breather normies killing themselves over Chinese slave labor goods just so they can save $50 JFL

OP is a LARPcel
I don’t mind Thanksgiving and Christmas. Black Friday and the consumerism around these holidays is what I fucking hate! Mouth breather normies killing themselves over Chinese slave labor goods just so they can save $50 JFL

Right lol such life fuel when i see 40 year old roastie or some nu male cuck get trampled to death at target trying to buy a Nintendo switch some soylent and lube to watch chadrone fuck his wife in the ass

yearly reminder that santa clause was a virtue signalling faggot and a massive soyboy with his glasses and big ass beard probably hiding a recessed chin. he spent all night wagecucking for some ungrateful little bastards meanwhile ms.clause was probably getting fucked by some thick reindeer cock out the back. also dont forget to be a good little goy and leave a glass of soy milk out for the fat cunt.

Last edited:
OP is a LARPcel
Blackpillcel
yearly reminder that santa clause was a virtue signalling faggot and a massive soyboy with his glasses and big ass beard probably hiding a recessed chin. he spent all night wagecucking for some ungrateful little bastards meanwhile ms.clause was probably getting fucked by some thick reindeer cock out the back.
LMFAOOOOOOO funniest thing ive read all year. And true santa sounds like an invention from the cucks on reddit