Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IT’s sympathy for landwhales

nidus

nidus

-
there is no body positivity for men :feelskek:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/pokikz/anyways_i_plus_size_women/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

we shouldn’t be compared to fat women or blamed for not wanting to be with them, their issue is something that can be changed whilst having a subhuman face or being a manlet is something you’re doomed with for the rest of your life. they’re praised simply for existing by other women and the niche of men that absolutely love them (there’s even a group of them in the replies for this post), despite their shitty self control, whilst we’re shunned for something we have zero choice in. it directly contrasts to how no woman i’ve met online or irl likes fat guys, understandably since men biologically have less needs for body fat than women

[UWSL][/UWSL]
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/pokikz/anyways_i_plus_size_women/hczfr32/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

even this one comment that agrees how fat women are treated much better by society compared to fat men (hell, i’ve even seen fat women complain about how men ‘fetishise’ them despite whining in the past about how no man wanted them) doesn’t tell fat guys to take pride in theirselves in spite of the backlash towards them by society, but instead says to go to the gym. imagine how women would react if you told a landwhale the same thing…

I dont know what to say , At this point the levels of stupid hypocrisy of foids is beyond ridiculous.

I dont know what to say , At this point the levels of stupid hypocrisy of foids is beyond ridiculous.
a guy who isn’t overweight wanting a girl who is the same shouldn’t be an outlandish concept to them, but somehow it is

It's like short foids vs short guys. Or foids with small chins and jaws vs such guys.
I have no idea what can make a foid an incel. So, because of that, I don't believe in femcels.

Start making threads that just say "2+2=4" and "the sky is blue" so they can screenshot them and tell us we're wrong about that too.

These absolute subhuman faggots have no lives and only exist to obsess over everything we say.

It's like short foids vs short guys. Or foids with small chins and jaws vs such guys.
I have no idea what can make a foid an incel. So, because of that, I don't believe in femcels.
Short foids are normal as some degree since humans have sexual diphormism. The problem is when short foids shit on their lookmatch.

Short foids are normal as some degree since humans have sexual diphormism. The problem is when short foids shit on their lookmatch.
Yeah, of course, dude. Say, a 5'10 foid isn't short, lol. She's actually tall. The difference is about 4". So, for example, a 6'3 guy and 5'10 girl are looksmatches in terms of height. Or a 5'10 guy and a 5'6 girl are looksmatches too.

Start making threads that just say "2+2=4" and "the sky is blue" so they can screenshot them and tell us we're wrong about that too.

These absolute subhuman faggots have no lives and only exist to obsess over everything we say.

It's funny how they always tell us to "go to the gym" (like some of us already haven't done that), yet when it comes to fat women, they immediately do a 180 and simp for them and tell them they don't need to improve. Pure simpery at its finest.

It's funny how they always tell us to "go to the gym" (like some of us already haven't done that), yet when it comes to fat women, they immediately do a 180 and simp for them and tell them they don't need to improve. Pure simpery at its finest.
As mentionned by wheat waffles, there are more obese women than men because women know they don't have to work on their appearance.

imagine how women would react if you told a landwhale the same thing…
I don't know why it's hard for low t cucks to say "Landwhales should be on diets and go to the gym."

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: IMAGINE BEING FAT

Fat foids are disgusting, especially that fat nigger Lizzo, they need to lose weight.

Fat women have the most simps. Weird but true. Maybe they think they have a bigger chance.

typical r/cuckyourselfforfoidsplease post. I think at this moment they are just a feminist subreddit that panders gay liberal shit just to own inkwells.

There is no sympathy for these creatures.

Fat women have the most simps. Weird but true. Maybe they think they have a bigger chance.
Simps have inflated their value in the sexual market

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPvUpTdqNTg&ab_channel=WheatWaffles

If there were no simps and whiteknights there wouldn't be any inceldom.

Fat men at least try to lose weight as opposed to landwhales who are mostly quite toxic and only cry

That fucking annoys me.

A fetish for fat women exists but not a one for fat men. Cased closed and IT are scum.