Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s sucks having a babyface

• Thread starter Deleted member 36097
  • Start date
Deleted member 36097

Deleted member 36097

Self-banned
-
Having a babyface and lack of masculine features is a nightmare.
A foid will date an ugly guy as long as he has masculine features.

Having a lack of masculine features while looking below average means it’s over. This is literally my situation. I’m a 6ft lanklet but my height won’t save me. It’s absolutely brutal.
I’m a blackcel so I can’t cutemaxx with jbw in Asia. Brootal racepill.

Also being a blackcel makes it 10x worse. As a blackcel you are expected to be hyper masculine facewise and behaviour wise. I have absolutely 0% chance of dating black foids because they think I’m not manly enough. I bet white foids would say the same.

Any ideas to masculinemaxx? :cryfeels:

Gigaover if you have babyface and if you are in the uncanny valley. I have big, innocent eyes and a small lower jar :feelsrope:

I have a babyface, short stature(5'4) and i'm underweight(49kg) THIS IS LIVING IN NIGHTMARE MODE.
Nobody respects me, my coworkers bullies me everyday in my work:cryfeels::cryfeels:

The same issue here, got mistaken for a foid once
one 10 yo thought that I'm 12 (I'm 18)
Literally the same thing happened to me. But even more brutal. I’m 18 and a 17 year old foid thought I was 13!!! :feelsohgod:

you have a babyface and that pfp
are you going to trannymaxx?

at lest with a babyface females give you platonic love. with UGLY face they dont even do that

Somalicel here. How can I compete with a tyrone when we look like this.

65F81DF1 C009 47E9 9DF6 C1149491FB86

31FE924B 9022 4769 8E84 E90F71FEC495

Are we even the same race??
at lest with a babyface females give you platonic love. with UGLY face they dont even do that
She won’t ever let you fuck her if you have a babyface :feelsUgh:

Yes we actually look like that. We can’t achieve tyrone status because we look too different.
Just move to a germany and get away with r*pe theory

It sucks possessing a repulsive face.

Nope. It’s just an example of how feminine I look as a blackcel.
ok, :feelsokman: there are some dickheads from reddit who would dox you just for fun

A lot of women will actually look attractive with a babyface. Men, though.... :(

Being ogre is not any better, trust me