Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's stupid when foids think their feet are too big.

• Thread starter Therapywasaaste
  • Start date
Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-

:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Foid insecurities can be pretty ridiculous, I don't think any guy has ever thought a girl's feet were too big.

Either the guy has a foot fetish and he notices that she has big feet but still likes them if they're pretty or he's not a foot fetish and they don't notice that she has big feet and wouldn't care as long as they aren't gross.

Personally, I love a girl with long pretty feet.

Alena Love Alena s Feet Are Bigger Then Yours slideshow
362a9f693fe5514fd1b94e2a25a97e8e
1ajgjiaeqk461
D0dc8a63d2cf9a5a1a656c54001c9289
NINTCHDBPICT000665897338
Ox08j5nfgjj91
20240106 234313
@incelerated thoughts?

Last edited:
did somebody call me

That foid is a lesbian heightmogger :feelspuke:

View attachment 1031825
:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Foid insecurities can be pretty ridiculous, I don't think any guy has ever thought a girl's feet were too big.

Either the guy has a foot fetish and he notices that she has big feet but still likes them if they're pretty or he's not a foot fetish and they don't notice that she has big feet and wouldn't care as long as they aren't gross.

Personally, I love a girl with long pretty feet.

@incelerated thoughts?
:feelswhat:

Bigger feet means there is more to love.

Long isn’t the problem, especially if she’s tall. Ugly feet are when they are too wide, too fat, no arch, or just nasty in general.

Long isn’t the problem, especially if she’s tall. Ugly feet are when they are too wide, too fat, no arch, or just nasty in general.
They always say "too big" they're usually proportionally big (length to width) which is usually still pretty.

They always say "too big" they're usually proportionally big (length to width) which is usually still pretty.
Yes also should be proportional to her height.

Yes also should be proportional to her height.
They look good when they're not quite fit to their heigh.

I think girls' feet tend to be smaller compared to the rest of them. My tall-queen still has somewhat dainty feet. I rarely see a foid who's feet look big relative to their body.

Foid insecurities can be pretty ridiculous
All of their insecurities are stupid and have no base to stand on, so they are invalid. How can someone have insecurities about their appearance when everyday there are people wanting to have sex with you and validating you, even the parts where you are insecure about?

In the end, it's just another form of attention whore.