Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill it's still over even if you ascend

johnnyb

johnnyb

gib me duh pussay b0ss
-
lets say you got a foid to willingly have raw sex with you because she was attracted to you. are any of you deluded enough to think that you would then suddenly, after sticking your cock into a foid who supposedly is doing it for no alternative motives, that the next day, you will suddenly have all that which you lack?

that, you will have drive, that you will want to get out there and make a life for yourself?
that your brain is going to correct a lifetime of damages?

jfl at "ascending". its a fucking meme. there is no ascending.
there is no going back and time and removing the trauma, there is no taking back the blackpill.

this is a one way road. there is never going to be any returning to "normal". we are permanently fucked in the head, even if we woke up in an alternate reality where we had a willing foid.

if any one of us, had a foid who was with us for our looks, right now, it wouldn't do shit. there is no escaping this fucking disease. there is no snapping out of it. we're here to stay. this mind of ours is not going to change. its done for, fucked. over. the end

tbh if a girl ever lets me have sex with her raw i feel its probably because she just wants a kid so i could provide for her or she has a STD and wants to lock down a guy before everyone finds out she is a STD-ridden slut

If I ascend with a virgin wife I will know she is doing it for no nefarious motive, I will have achieved all of which I lacked, a lifetime of damages will have been worth this moment, my motivation will be higher than it's ever been as I will have a purpose, it doesn't matter if i'm normal or not.

While JFL@ the idea of me ascending, I agree with you, I'm incredibly fucked in the head in more ways than one. I suspect that long term isolation has given me actual brain damage, as it seems that my reward system is completely messed up, and I never really feel happy aside from fapping/orgasm.

Literally not gonna happen, just typing that is deluding yourself and setting yourself up for failure.
> 2019
virgin

Not gonna happen bro, only chad gets the virgins.
It wont be over until all the rural traditional areas have been corrupted, and that hasn't happened yet.

yes

that would help me to overcome all my traumes

A decent partner who was attracted to me for what I was would motivate me to do something with my life. Too bad it's the other way around: if you're ugly, you have to build up a fortune and become a minor celebrity just so some post wall cunt will choose you for cuckoldry and divorce rape.

It's true. No hope.

Ascension is cope bro,it is a meme

Cope thread. By "being over if even you ascend" you imply that you have capacity to ascend and it would still "be over", so why bother? But in reality that is bullshit, if you ascended you could change your brain wiring due to positive confirmation and neuroplasticity, but the brutal truth is you CANNOT ascend, because there is no way to change your facial dimensions and femur length and bone proportions to be of those of a desirable high T dimorphic male...even WITH SURGERIES

OVER AND OUT]

there is no taking back the blackpill.

This is true. It makes me wonder if putting in the effort to try to ascend is even worth it. The black pill is reality, supported by facts and evidence - for any person who has taken the black pill, you can't coax or fool them into believing the obvious falsehoods of the blue pill world.

If I ascend with a virgin wife I will know she is doing it for no nefarious motive, I will have achieved all of which I lacked, a lifetime of damages will have been worth this moment, my motivation will be higher than it's ever been as I will have a purpose, it doesn't matter if i'm normal or not.

If I had willing unpaid sex with a satisfactory girl, even if not good-looking, it wouldn't fix all my problems ofc but it'd be nuclear lifefuel. Yes, it would give me massive drive.

It wont be over until all the rural traditional areas have been corrupted, and that hasn't happened yet.
What a fucking coper @BrendioEEE rurals girl are fucking at 11 years old and is not a joke. They rarely have smartphones or internet connection so the only thing they do is fucking (no vaginal tho, mostly oral or hands).

It's fucking over boyo

you're right, just fucking kill me already

yes.. no escaping from the blackpill even if you ascend . its real

I want a female more than anything. I know getting a girlfriend would make me 10 times happier

What a fucking coper @BrendioEEE rurals girl are fucking at 11 years old and is not a joke. They rarely have smartphones or internet connection so the only thing they do is fucking (no vaginal tho, mostly oral or hands).

It's fucking over boyo
Things that aren't happening

Things that aren't happening

You are the most delusional poster here. A fat aspie inexperienced guy who thinks he's going to get a virgin wife, just lol

If I had willing unpaid sex with a satisfactory girl, even if not good-looking, it wouldn't fix all my problems ofc but it'd be nuclear lifefuel. Yes, it would give me massive drive.
Came here to say this. Of course it would not fix anything but it's a damn good glue to hold my life together.

Say we did ascend, we find a sheltered girl attracted to us, have a loving relationship, sex, find motivation, start suceeding in life... How long before you're sick of her?

True manbro
Even if we somehow ascend it doesn't matter because the damage has already been done

Reminder that you can looksmaxx to hell and back but the autism and mental damage is still there

You are the most delusional poster here. A fat aspie inexperienced guy who thinks he's going to get a virgin wife, just lol
Still 0 arguments, just more boomer rage. Sad stuff.

Ascension is beyond my imagination bro

Yes, OP, I believe having sex will make everything in my life fall into place and make sense... :feelstastyman:

are any of you deluded enough to think that you would then suddenly, after sticking your cock into a foid who supposedly is doing it for no alternative motives, that the next day, you will suddenly have all that which you lack?

She sticks to my penis for eternity.