Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's starting. Women are actually documenting incel men for their looks on video in public

Being 5ft, curry, and round shaped, I fear the guy in this post probably mogs the shit out of me.
If he was randomly documented. He's probably the same height.

US justice system really sucks at dealing with groups committing a crime in concert. If 100 people get in your face, in a row, and don't put hands on you, then no crime was committed. But the harm done will be far greater than one person putting hands on you. The law leaves you powerless against this sort of thing, probably because it was formulated to enable this.

This definitely needs to be fixed, but the truth is that Americans don't want to fix it. They like it this way. They generally don't like responsibility, and this not being legal means they might have to exercise some modicum of self-control for the first time in their lives.
You are right. And if a man did this to a woman it would be a different reaction. When women like her are targeted by migrants, we need to do nothing.

The 'empathetic' gender. Women are vile and spiteful.

They FUCKING hate subhuman men. They hate normies. They dislike chadlites. They can only tolerate Chads. I wonder for how long.

You are right. And if a man did this to a woman it would be a different reaction. When women like her are targeted by migrants, we need to do nothing.
Don't protect any woman who doesn't obey you :feelscomfy:

As had always been good wisdom, if you are sub5 don't go out without a weapon.

Going to reddit was his first mistake, going onto tiktok and screwing over this toilets account would be better.

w9men are are evil, I was bullied by them in a similar way when facebook was starting to become mainstrean in around 2008-2010, f(ck those wh0res,

recorded as if its a crime to fail to live up to the femgaze but men are visual pigs