Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy It’s so sad that our places have been dominated by woman or man who shouldn’t be on our places in the first place

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Men like us were supposed to do the clever work like engineering but due to society and education being pro woman it’s so hard to do anything

Education is so pro Woman it can destroy a future engineer (me)

woman shouldn’t be able to enter engineering, it’s so sad that every part of education is dominated by them, no wonder men like us are getting away from society

Like what Marc lepine and cho did,they were in technical universities and there shouldn’t be any woman in there in a perfect world ! But there are ! Woman must only be a mother and housekeeper

I mean no offense and im 100% serious. Do you have autism?

"men like us" incels? in ancient times we would've been dead already

Eat Steak, drink beer, listen to heavy metal, be a right wing conservative and lift heavy ass weights with your brahs in the old rusty gym. That's the only way men can regain their masculinity back.

Or just be a high T gorilla like this fella

Dead? Not all of us are weak as fuck,I disagree with your pathetic statement
I would rip apart most people if you’re talking about phsical strength in ancient times

Foids are parasites , ofc everyone and everything gets infected

If you want to be a man you Go to jail
If you cant reach superficial Standarts you rot

Its a fucking loose loose , Just hedonism max

I wouldn’ve first kill most my enemies, either die or live, then rape Woman in ancient times, tell me how can anyone bully you in your so called ancient times if they are not kings or queens?
Foids are parasites , ofc everyone and everything gets infected

If you want to be a man you Go to jail
If you cant reach superficial Standarts you rot

Its a fucking loose loose , Just hedonism max
Yeah I’m trying to do that sadly, that superficial standards are ruining me

Eat Steak, drink beer, listen to heavy metal, be a right wing conservative and lift heavy ass weights with your brahs in the old rusty gym. That's the only way men can regain their masculinity back.

The steak might be filled with soy estrogen. But will do anyway

What?
Answer me why?

I wouldn’ve first kill most my enemies, either die or live, then rape Woman in ancient times, tell me how can anyone bully you in your so called ancient times if they are not kings or queens?

Yeah I’m trying to do that sadly, that superficial standards are ruining me

Betabux If you feel sorry for yourself .

You cant be fucking gojo Tier Being 190cm with an insane jaw , If your Not given the genetics , and foids Who watch Anime propably think about fucking These characters.

Its Just so retarded what the Internet and social Media does to woman.

Betabux If you feel sorry for yourself .

You cant be fucking gojo Tier Being 190cm with an insane jaw , If your Not given the genetics , and foids Who watch Anime propably think about fucking These characters.

Its Just so retarded what the Internet and social Media does to woman.
I am 190 cm though and I didn’t understand what you said

I am 190 cm though and I didn’t understand what you said
That Anime gives superficial Standarts , and that you cant reach the Looks some characters have.

Just Google Gojo and fucking Look at that Dude , its over

YOUR 190???? LOL why your Here?!!!

The Anime gives superficial Standarts , and that you cant reach the Looks some characters have.

Most foids don’t watch anime they watch tv that’s why they have standards, you can guess why I’m here if I’m that tall
That Anime gives superficial Standarts , and that you cant reach the Looks some characters have.

My family is full of high tier normies and they are expecting extremely over the top shit from me while I can’t even function in society

I have severe mental illness and my face is so fucking awful

I like replying this way

Most foids don’t watch anime they watch tv that’s why they have standards, you can guess why I’m here if I’m that tall

My family is full of high tier normies and they are expecting extremely over the top shit from me while I can’t even function in society

I have severe mental illness and my face is so fucking awful
Just ogremax at that Point , or jaw Surgery