Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's so ridiculous that there are people who treat teenagers as if they were children

Limitcel

Limitcel

z = a + bi / {a,b ∈ R) , {i = sqr(-1)}
★★★★★
This only happens in some cultures around the world, I think to be honest, only in puritan culture, I have never heard anyone treat a 16 year old person as if they were lacking responsibility in the rest of the world
If you were ever a teenager (which I think everyone was unless you fell into a hole in time-space) It's obvious that you were mature enough at that age to consent to sex, in fact most people at that age, especially women, aren't even virgins or khhv anymore
Maybe a few decades ago this was different and maybe that's why some older people have this idealized view of a teenager as a pure child.
But any zoomer here knows how perverse a teenager these days are

When I was 17, practically my entire class had already had sex and not only had they done it, they had experience and it wasn't just larp because it was a common thing, normal conversations
Most women had already lost their virginity at the age of 14-15.

Except when they commit a crime then Agecucks want them tried as adults.

This might be going on IT brocel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back