Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It’s so painful when a Girl matches with me on tinder

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
i still use pictures from 3 years ago on my tinder profile, that’s was when my face wasn’t bloated and UGLY. Everytime I get a match I think of what could have been with them… too bad if I accept to go on a date with them it’ll end up like that one time, where I went and the girl was disgusted by my current state

You are a volcel. Just quit the roids

You get matches?

Y
I’m pretty much disfigured now due to drugs I took those who’s seen my before and after knows :feelsrope: I should have fucked girls when I was still normal instead I waited for my oneitis

Y

I’m pretty much disfigured now due to drugs I took those who’s seen my before and after knows :feelsrope: I should have fucked girls when I was still normal instead I waited for my oneitis
brutal, while she was getting pumped and dumped by Chad and Tyrone, you were waiting for nothing.

brutal, while she was getting pumped and dumped by Chad and Tyrone, you were waiting for nothing.
She said to give her some time to breakup with her bf :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry: she wasjust keeping me as an Option and kept on making me wait for her. I’m pretty sure she’s single now but she never mentions it anymore

She said to give her some time to breakup with her bf :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry: she wasjust keeping me as an Option and kept on making me wait for her. I’m pretty sure she’s single now but she never mentions it anymore
Yep, it's how it goes. You were nothing but another pawn to her while she was fucking Chad, and now she's forgotten you completely.

i still use pictures from 3 years ago on my tinder profile, that’s was when my face wasn’t bloated and UGLY. Everytime I get a match I think of what could have been with them… too bad if I accept to go on a date with them it’ll end up like that one time, where I went and the girl was disgusted by my current state
what happened that made you bloated and ugly

what happened that made you bloated and ugly
Side effects of drugs I took. I used a lot of stuff, steroids, and other types of drugs. I’m trying to reverse the side effects right now

what other drugs? I feel like you could just not do that and reverse it/looksmaxx your way out

Yep, it's how it goes. You were nothing but another pawn to her while she was fucking Chad, and now she's forgotten you completely.
Yeah this

Tinder is brutal

I don’t have this feeling I never got matched :feelshaha::feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsrope:

I get matches on tinder once in a while, they hardly ever respond so it doesn’t matter anyway.