Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's so ironic that men are considered weirdos, all the while women post photos I would never in a million years post

ItsACrazyWorld

ItsACrazyWorld

Recruit
★★★★★
Like, I was just randomly browsing some dating app just now - it is common to see women take photos of their cleavage or even ass-cheeks, with nothing else in view - it's not like it's a face pic with a bit of cleavage...it's literally them just sticking the phone 6 inches from their boobs or ass and pressing the button to take a pic

Now, in contrast, would men here take a super-zoomed in picture of their bulge and put it on their dating profile? Or their ass? Or heck, side women show a lot of boob, imagine men doing something similar - a kind of 'sideball' to match the 'sideboob'...or an 'underball' to match the 'underboob' photos

Like, if I man took a picture zoomed into his bulge, the picture would be removed and he'd be banned, most likely. If he was showing any of his balls, he'd definitely be banned. In fact, it'd actually go further - he'd be considered perverted/predatory and even potentially dangerous (pedo/rapist/serial killer etc)...he could even be reported to the police for "cyberflashing" which is considered sexual harassment

One of the many examples where women are allowed to do this...while if men did the exact same thing, there'd be all kinds of hell raised about it

Itsacrazyworld

Welcome to the Internet

Because women control the new world order and anything against it is weird (enemie of the state) (must be exterminated) (toxic masculinity)

Welcome to the Internet
It's not so much that - I mean, if these women walked around with a sign saying "I'm a whore", then fine, I would understand it

The thing that's so strange to me is that:

1) they present this 'innocent' image in their daily life

2) the fact they base their ENTIRE WORTH off of these photos (afterall, there's nothing else on their profile - they don't write a bio, don't list their hobbies, music taste, favourite tv shows etc...literally just close-ups of their genitals)

I mean, imagine this for example - imagine being a man, showing your face photo, then having a picture of your bulge as the next image on your dating profile - for many jobs, you would be sacked if they found out and people would obviously judge you harshly

In contrast, for women, they do this and no one gives a damn

As a professor, I would say you are low iq.
It’s actually ‘bots’

Mainly men trying to scam and make money on Instagram by posting and commenting thirst trap pics to get money and attention by brainlets.

Other than that, your thread might be considered valid.

sub9 men are prohibited to share any sexual thoughts.

You give a woman an inch & she ruins the world, give 'em a footlong & she's a drooling dumb bitch.

Because women control the new world order and anything against it is weird (enemie of the state) (must be exterminated) (toxic masculinity)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back