Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel its so insane how all foids care about is social media and chads

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
its insaneeeeeeee
i went today with friends to play bowling, and next to us were some good looking foids that played (they were bad ofcourse.)
anyway, EVERYTIME anyone of them threw the ball, at least one of the foids filmed her from close and from angles. EVERY FUCKING TIME.
and alot of the time the foids threw the ball while doing a video selfie.
one for insta. one for insta story. one for whatsapp. 5 for snapchat. one for facebook. 2 for facebook stories.
fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uselesssssssssssss cunttttttssssssssssssss

its insane AF. none of them even tried to play the game. they didnt give a fuck and they didnt even finish the game.
they just go out for social media like the filthy whores they are.
90% of females are useless and should be labeled as property tbh.

its insaneeeeeeee
i went today with friends to play bowling, and next to us were some good looking foids that played (they were bad ofcourse.)
anyway, EVERYTIME anyone of them threw the ball, at least one of the foids filmed her from close and from angles. EVERY FUCKING TIME.
and alot of the time the foids threw the ball while doing a video selfie.
one for insta. one for insta story. one for whatsapp. 5 for snapchat. one for facebook. 2 for facebook stories.
fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uselesssssssssssss cunttttttssssssssssssss

its insane AF. none of them even tried to play the game. they didnt give a fuck and they didnt even finish the game.
they just go out for social media like the filthy whores they are.
90% of females are useless and should be labeled as property tbh.
Reminds me of this golden video:

These whores didnt even care about the game, they just wanted to take selfies. At least the commentators roasted them for it.

social media has destroyed this word tbh why the fuck did i have to be born during this generation

It's cute when our detractors rip on us for not having hobbies, etc...

Please burn society. Burn to the core.

Foids should not have internet access.

That’s all their vain and insipid minds can contemplate. Instagram likes and Chad’s cock.

social media has destroyed this word tbh why the fuck did i have to be born during this generation
Please burn society. Burn to the core.

These whores didnt even care about the game, they just wanted to take selfies. At least the commentators roasted them for it.

Fucking sluts are probably leaving sub 8s on seen on messenger, taking a #BASEBALLSELFIE TEEHEE to get likes and ego boosts from white knight cuck orbitors, and making plans to get chads meat stick pounded into their fucking herpe filled mouths on that phone

It didn’t destroy the world. It just revealed who they truly are. Back than when newspaper were used lots of people plucked their eyes to it the same way people do it to smartphones. Around 1600-1800 women wear dresses and other kinds of shit to show who’s the most prettiest and the best princess. Since social media was made it was more accessible for them to brag.

This is pushing me over the edge

Lmao and the food too, instead of eating it theyre taking 20 selfies with it

That vid really sums up women tho

We live in a world of smartphones and stupid people

The only things foids enjoy is attention. It releases dopamine and they like it. It's a drug to them. They are no better than someone addicted to meth. And this only applies to women. You won't see a single man that doesn't at least have one hobby, let that be gaming or something else.

Foids are only holes. This is not a meme, it's literally the truth.

I won't defend foids but if you agree with this you better not say that your only passtimes are videogames and anime or else you're a fucking hypocrite,I have to say it because some of you are like this and it pisses me off,there is a thread on the front page about a guy talking about the sport he practises and many are laughing at him.

I won't defend foids but if you agree with this you better not say that your only passtimes are videogames and anime or else you're a fucking hypocrite,I have to say it because some of you are like this and it pisses me off,there is a thread on the front page about a guy talking about the sport he practises and many are laughing at him.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
The only things foids enjoy is attention. It releases dopamine and they like it. It's a drug to them. They are no better than someone addicted to meth. And this only applies to women. You won't see a single man that doesn't at least have one hobby, let that be gaming or something else.

Foids are only holes. This is not a meme, it's literally the truth.

Fucking sluts are probably leaving sub 8s on seen on messenger, taking a #BASEBALLSELFIE TEEHEE to get likes and ego boosts from white knight cuck orbitors, and making plans to get chads meat stick pounded into their fucking herpe filled mouths on that phone

Every website should be banned except incels.is

SOCIAL MEDIA AND SMART PHONES ARE NOT REAL LIFE SWEATY

Lol.

Every now and then I see a foid post or complain about how society puts all of these " perfectionist, unrealistic standards" on them and forces them to take 50 selfies so they can find one good picture.

Society? Really? They can't even take responsibility for their own issues. It's not genetic, it's their own goddamn fault for caring too damn much about their own selfies.

I was at a Michelin-starred restaurant a couple days back and you could so easily tell the fine dining regulars apart from the plebs. The adjacent table was filled with 4 foids who stared around, started giggling loudly every two minutes, and made "wow" faces. After every dish was brought out they insisted on taking 30 different photos of it before eating it, going so far as to stop a waiter from pouring the sauce onto a dish so they could take a video while he did so.

I thought it was funny and almost sad that they needed to let the entire world know everything they're doing in order to feel validated.

fuck i hate first world foids

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back