Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

its so funny how hard people cope

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
You have literal inferior people holding onto something cuz they know deep down theyre correctly perceived as inferior. They defend their race and/or shit on others 24/7? Like ur just admitting ur inferior. Meanwhile I have rarely felt the need to do this cuz my ancestry mogs. Japanese+white. I ancestry mog 99% of people. You could argue full japanese people mog me but i think they wish they were a bit white. Other east asians are jealous of me and need to shill just to make up for their shit status. If you look at statistics im basically superior to most people yet they cope with cherrypicked studies maybe or like their own anecdotes. Like bro just accept ur inferior please. Im by no means claiming im not incel. Im ugly as fuck but like im usually a nice guy because i have barely any insecurities. Im mainly only insecure bout my looks.

t. mutt hapa

ironic

Have you learned japanese yet? Don't be rootless.

You sound like Eliott Rodger lmfaoo

At least you're not black.

Have you learned japanese yet? Don't be rootless.
I can speak it and read most of it but im not fluent. If i had a chance to ascend in japan id legit go all out on becoming as fluent as possible. Unfortunately tho im ugly and even in japan id get treated badly id say.

You're correct. It's only insecure people who feel the need to constantly defend themselves while nobody is really attacking them. The BLM people are a good example.

Cope harder, Hapas have tons of mental health issues and are in no way, shape or form genetically superior

You mog Others or get mogged on instead .

Dosnt Matter If your nice " or confident "

I hate ppl who despise other ppl like that

You sound like Eliott Rodger lmfaoo

A reminder society failed me

on paper im superior

125-130 iq

friendly

yet rejected all due to my looks

i succeeded in everything i ever attempted except socializing

Made a whole thread about bragging about his ancestry, ironic isn't it. If you were superior you wouldn't be here, there are many non whites that life mog you, you are not superior Inkwell.

Made a whole thread about bragging about his ancestry, ironic isn't it. If you were superior you wouldn't be here, there are many non whites that life mog you, you are not superior Inkwell.
im not bragging its facts. im superior in a way but my face and height cucks me. i am mogged by many non whites but we’re talking biut acerages. on average my mix is superior. im just fked due to my 3 psl face. i look terrifying

japanese people have superior iq and temperament

whites are superior in being all rounded

Imagine thinking being hapa is superior :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

im not bragging its facts. im superior in a way but my face and height cucks me. i am mogged by many non whites but we’re talking biut acerages. on average my mix is superior. im just fked due to my 3 psl face. i look terrifying
Well then you are not superior, there are many non whites that mog you. Take the blackpill, nobody cares about your IQ. If you are good looking you are more likely to get promoted and more likely to get higher salary. Why are you coping so hard.

Well then you are not superior, there are many non whites that mog you. Take the blackpill, nobody cares about your IQ. If you are good looking you are more likely to get promoted and more likely to get higher salary. Why are you coping so hard.
haha

Last edited:

Last edited: