Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its so fucking hot in the Uk

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
Im sitting here just melting in my Pc chair, its almost 1 am and its still fucking hot here.

i fucking hate the summer so much, the heat, the foids dressed like whores, all the people. :feelsree::feelsree:

thing i hate about summer is.... more roaches

The weather is currently pretty mild in Germany. I hate the heat as well

Holy fuck tell me about it. my room is set up in a retarded way that it gets super hot and stuffy like a greenhouse during summer. I'm currently melting

try los angeles during summer

Fuck I just looked at the weather report. It looks like the heat is also coming to us :feelsrope:

lol i have a pretty good fan in my room had it for 10 years

Yeah i prefer the cold weather too, it's boiling in the UK rn, makes it hard to hide my frame

Yeah, I hate summer in general, but this heatwave we're currently going through has made things 10x worse. I open my window, still too hot in my room. I turn my fan on, all it does is blow hot air around and doesn't actually cool my room down whatsoever. I can't even get to sleep on a night because it's so fucking hot in my room and I'm in a constant state of discomfort due to it. It's the worst season of the year and I can't wait for it to end.

fucking whores, always slut around in summer

I hate the heat too, I wish it would be permanent winter

gas the sun, winter now

yeah, summer is pretty terrible
thankfully it's not that bad here now

a very terrible place for an incel

OVER for south-window-cels

Cold shower max

Extreme heat fucking sucks, can't even ldar correctly even with a fan at max

All of you are complaining about 80° at MOST 90° temperatures, whilst here it's constantly humid and 104° outside with a swarm of mosquitoes.

I actually thought it was freezing in LA this year.