Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's so fucking blatantly obvious when you just use ai for your arguments

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
Fucking ai is for actual retards. The most un-original dog shit ever. I fucking hate ai songs as well. Shit literally sounds soulless.

It sounds like you have strong feelings about AI and its impact on creativity. Many people share concerns about the authenticity and emotional depth of AI-generated content. The debate around AI in art, music, and other creative fields is ongoing, with valid points on both sides. If you're up for it, I can discuss why some people find AI interesting or address specific aspects that you find problematic.

It sounds like you have strong feelings about AI and its impact on creativity. Many people share concerns about the authenticity and emotional depth of AI-generated content. The debate around AI in art, music, and other creative fields is ongoing, with valid points on both sides. If you're up for it, I can discuss why some people find AI interesting or address specific aspects that you find problematic.
Kys

AI is actually good, just be sure to fact-check and consider how the information fits into your broader discussion. If you ever need help clarifying or expanding on a point, feel free to ask copemaxxGPT!

Good one :feelskek:

:lul: