Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

its so fucked that tall men get the women and also out earn short men

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
since short men aren't getting women, they have more spare time to moneymaxx, yet still make way less than tallfags

That's why the blackpill is legit for every aspect of life and not only on the romantic/sexual scene

fr I knew this guy from high school he was very tall like 6'4 and very shy. He would't talk to girls so the girls would make the first move and talk to him first.

This guy was not very smart but somehow he gets accepted to a prestigious university and lands a banking job after graduation he makes about 100k per year and he's in his early 20s.

fr I knew this guy from high school he was very tall like 6'4 and very shy. He would't talk to girls so the girls would make the first move and talk to him first.

This guy was not very smart but somehow he gets accepted to a prestigious university and lands a banking job after graduation he makes about 100k per year and he's in his early 20s.
I mean, the uni wouldn't know about his height right? That could just be affirmative action if he's the right race. But everything else adds up for a tallfag - can't lose.

If it's not affirmative action, ur being delusional.

They also strength mog. Today at the gym I saw a young Chad about 6’5 benching about as much as me even though I’m much older, bigger and on test. :lasereyes:

Tall men are GIVEN opportunities all the time.
Then they claim it's hard work
full

Your height completes most of your job interview combined with your face.

i'm 5'3 and I hate being short. Unless delusional you know you're disadvantaged.

Lookism goes way beyond dating. It affects virtually every facet of your life. Your looks are your life.

Height is life, face is level of strife.

I mean, the uni wouldn't know about his height right? That could just be affirmative action if he's the right race. But everything else adds up for a tallfag - can't lose.
he was white so it cannot be affirmative action he was on the basketball team so that may have helped him. his parents were rich too and the teachers liked him.

If it's not affirmative action, ur being delusional.
he was white and his parents were rich probably paid for private classes on the subjects he did bad on. The teachers also loved him and were very easy and helpful on him. Also he was on the basketball team in Canada and USA sports matter a lot.

That's why the blackpill is legit for every aspect of life and not only on the romantic/sexual scene
We live in a fundamentally, brutally, genetically determined, unfair world. But on top of that, it's a world where the advantaged have captured everyone's minds with the lie that the world is fair, so they can be praised for their high position while having us as a punching bag. Any mention of genetic determinism in the mainstream is met with immediate inculcated hate.

Last edited:
We live in a fundamentally, brutally, genetically determined, unfair world. But on top of that, it's a world where the advantaged have captured everyone's minds with the lie that the world is fair, so they can be praised for their high position while having us as a punching bag. Any mention of genetic determinism in the mainstream is met with immediate inculcated hate.
There's technology to improve yourself out there but moralfags and normies will hit you with the "that's not natural" bullshit.

The Core base is already Fallen, Billions must go Extinct

It's like richfags saying that they accumulated their fortune and occupy a high position in society bc of their "hard work" without mentioning all the help they got from their family