Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's so easy to blame everything on hating woman

Void

Void

LosER
★★★★
With the recent uptrend of incels being covered in the media, the incel community has been under attack constantly and are being seen as animals, mocked for their amusement and make them feel good about moral superiority.

Yet, I have not seen many of these mainstream news talk about what led to this point, it's always WOMEN, how they are so delicate and strong that they are being under attacked, turning it to be about THEM. It's so easy for them to stop at sex and use it almost as a straw man, how to get laid, how to treat women, etc. What they don't understand is the blackpill, refusing to acknowledge that there is serious hypocrisy in the world and how flawed society is.

We've seen this time and time again, nobody ever focuses on the mental health of mass shooters, their family upbringing, it's always about GUNS GUNS GUNS, let's find something to blame it on and further their own agenda. If it doesn't fit them, they'll ignore it, deflect it, they come out defending Muslim terrorists, coming up with hundreds of reasons for their mass atrocities. While a majority incels who are non-violent and just plainly isolated are ignored.

Like mental illness, they will virtue-signal and preach but will never do anything to help, saying how we be aware of mentally ill people while at the time discriminating and shunning them. Homeless people should just get a job, depressed people should just be happy, why are you so poor bro? You get no pussy cause you don't shower nibba.

It doesn't fucking matter if they understand us, they will ignore us and say that the world is beautiful and just. At worst they will attempt to bandage it and make it worst.

Yet I don't blame, who can understand another pain lest he feel the same way himself.

But this I know, that every Law
That men have made for Man,
Since first Man took his brother’s life,
And the sad world began,
But straws the wheat and saves the chaff
With a most evil fan.

With the recent uptrend of incels being covered in the media, the incel community has been under attack constantly and are being seen as animals, mocked for their amusement and make them feel good about moral superiority.

Yet, I have not seen many of these mainstream news talk about what led to this point, it's always WOMEN, how they are so delicate and strong that they are being under attacked, turning it to be about THEM. It's so easy for them to stop at sex and use it almost as a straw man, how to get laid, how to treat women, etc. What they don't understand is the blackpill, refusing to acknowledge that there is serious hypocrisy in the world and how flawed society is.

We've seen this time and time again, nobody ever focuses on the mental health of mass shooters, their family upbringing, it's always about GUNS GUNS GUNS, let's find something to blame it on and further their own agenda. If it doesn't fit them, they'll ignore it, deflect it, they come out defending Muslim terrorists, coming up with hundreds of reasons for their mass atrocities. While a majority incels who are non-violent and just plainly isolated are ignored.

Like mental illness, they will virtue-signal and preach but will never do anything to help, saying how we be aware of mentally ill people while at the time discriminating and shunning them. Homeless people should just get a job, depressed people should just be happy, why are you so poor bro? You get no pussy cause you don't shower nibba.

It doesn't fucking matter if they understand us, they will ignore us and say that the world is beautiful and just. At worst they will attempt to bandage it and make it worst.

Yet I don't blame, who can understand another pain lest he feel the same way himself.

But this I know, that every Law
That men have made for Man,
Since first Man took his brother’s life,
And the sad world began,
But straws the wheat and saves the chaff
With a most evil fan.

High iq thread

just world fallacy is the ultimate rage fuel.

Men are disposable - deep down, no one cares about male suicide. If they did, why do men outnumber females 3:1? Governments, charities, society has done nothing to bring down this lopsided ratio. Why? Because they don't care, it's all a pretense when they say they do. I genuinely believe women are completely apathetic to men committing suicide, they don't care one iota. I'm sure deep down a sizable amount of them think it's funny, or they rejoice in the fact that undesirable and unwanted men are dying.

Fuck blue pulled normies.

Infinite IQ thread, they'll NEVER blame whormyn
4e28b3e5fa6ba861acf1605b07c9da051430092797 large

I literally don,t care when a woman gets murdered,it's makes me have a smile on my face

This is my issue with how the press covered Elliot Roger's shooting. Sure, he hated women, and that was an issue to be brought up, but under that was the real crux of the issue, that being his psyche and how he viewed the world. Instead of analyzing his manifesto and finding a way to remedy the issues of people like him, they just fed into the mentality of those people by alienating and antagonizing them.

As usual, the MSM solved nothing.

This is my issue with how the press covered Elliot Roger's shooting. Sure, he hated women, and that was an issue to be brought up, but under that was the real crux of the issue, that being his psyche and how he viewed the world. Instead of analyzing his manifesto and finding a way to remedy the issues of people like him, they just fed into the mentality of those people by alienating and antagonizing them.

As usual, the MSM solved nothing.

Indeed, they read the last 20 pages of his manifesto, and ignore the first 100.

Hitler would've at least kept us in nice camps to live the rest of our lives in peace.