Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's so difficult for me to lose weight

antipode

antipode

anxietycel
★★★★
Ever since I went to college I gained a great amount of weight and i really regret it. Now that I've been out of school for almost 2 years now I decided I really wanted to try to get back into better shape and lose a lot of weight. I have dropped my calorie intake to <1500 calories per day and have been following this STRICTLY for about 4 months now and I have dropped only 10 pounds.

I will admit that I could be doing more activity but it is not like I am completely sedentary. I do some walking every day. Ive seen the breakdowns of how the human body burns calories and seen how just existing makes you burn so much and exercise just burns that little bit on top of that. Not to mention that work fucking kicks my ass all week and the last thing I want to do is go to the gym and have my entire day gone. I feel like I should REALLY be at a calorie deficit but it's like I'm just not. Like just existing I should be burning more than that 1500.

It's completely demotivating

Your body genetics probably makes you lose weight harder. How much water are you drinking?

the weight of your inceldom will always bring you down

Your body genetics probably makes you lose weight harder. How much water are you drinking?
Probably a little less than I should idk. I haven't minded my water intake

Ever since I went to college I gained a great amount of weight and i really regret it. Now that I've been out of school for almost 2 years now I decided I really wanted to try to get back into better shape and lose a lot of weight. I have dropped my calorie intake to <1500 calories per day and have been following this STRICTLY for about 4 months now and I have dropped only 10 pounds.

I will admit that I could be doing more activity but it is not like I am completely sedentary. I do some walking every day. Ive seen the breakdowns of how the human body burns calories and seen how just existing makes you burn so much and exercise just burns that little bit on top of that. Not to mention that work fucking kicks my ass all week and the last thing I want to do is go to the gym and have my entire day gone. I feel like I should REALLY be at a calorie deficit but it's like I'm just not. Like just existing I should be burning more than that 1500.

gary taubes, why we get fat.

calorie deficit will only give you organ damage, dont do it.
Go carnivore and loose the weight without starving yourself.

- bart kay on yt
- anythony chaffee
- amber heart
etc

Stop eating pussy

- bart kay on yt
- anythony chaffee
- amber heart
etc
U need to be in a caloric deficit to lose weight JFL

Probably a little less than I should idk. I haven't minded my water intake
Try to drink at least 7-9 bottles of water a day to help you lose weight since water makes you defecate and urinate more

please understand that calories dont work as a measure for human body too.
watch this, timestamp 36:39. They talk about working as personal trainers and putting ppl in caloric deficit and its not working.

View: https://youtu.be/bpTJGmG0eOI?t=2199

Its not that complicated just look at if you are losing weight if not you need to drop even more
read this
they went to african tribes that do hunting for living, expecting them to burn more calories
than american couch potatoes
they didnt
calories as a measurement are broken and dont work

How does the body adjust to higher activity levels to keep daily energy expenditure in check? How can the Hadza spend hundreds of calories a day on activity yet burn the same total number of calories a day as comparatively sedentary people in the U.S. and Europe? We are still not sure, but the cost of activity per se is not changing: we know, for example, that Hadza adults burn the same number of calories to walk a mile as Westerners do. It could be that people with high activity levels change their behavior in subtle ways that save energy, like sitting rather than standing or sleeping more soundly. But our analysis of the METS data suggests that although these behavioral changes might contribute, they are not sufficient to account for the constancy seen in daily energy expenditure.

- bart kay on yt
- anythony chaffee
- amber heart
etc

please understand that calories dont work as a measure for human body too.
watch this, timestamp 36:39. They talk about working as personal trainers and putting ppl in caloric deficit and its not working.

View: https://youtu.be/bpTJGmG0eOI?t=2199

read this
they went to african tribes that do hunting for living, expecting them to burn more calories
they didnt

i will check this out later ty

read this
they didnt
They are probably adapted to it since they need to hunt and move a lot

Then how does it work for so many people in losing weight? And tell me a better way to lose weight then

Last edited:

- bart kay on yt
- anythony chaffee
- amber heart
etc
How will going carnivore help him if he eats too much?

Then how does it work for so many people in losing weight? And tell me a better way to lose weight then
read the sugar conspiracy article and gary taubes book why we get fat. He goes over the history of it. It is largley hormonal. We know that pregnant women and estrogenic men get fat and have tits. Its funny that everyone points out that soys are chubby from estrogen but then defaults to caloric explanation. Shit food = fucks your hormones = you are fat. If you read the article and gary taubes research, he points out that some of the poorest populations on planet struggle with obesity. That makes no fucking sense.

read the sugar conspiracy article and gary taubes book why we get fat. He goes over the history of it. It is largley hormonal. We know that pregnant women and estrogenic men get fat and have tits. Its funny that everyone points out that soys are chubby from estrogen but then defaults to caloric explanation. Shit food = fucks your hormones = you are fat. If you read the article and gary taubes research, he points out that some of the poorest populations on planet struggle with obesity. That makes no fucking sense.

So you are denying that you will gain fat if you eat 5thousand calories worth of meat and eggs a day?

So you are denying that you will gain fat if you eat 5thousand calories worth of meat and eggs a day?
yes, the relationship is not linear at all.

read here under "why no CICO?"

Lastly, in 1901, 1933, 1944, the typical minimum amount for a moderately active male, around 5'6" - 5'9" was 3,000 - 3,500 calories.

Values are from Table 2, https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/ehr.13079, showing some standards for daily miminum intakes in calories: 3,500 in 1901, 3,000 in 1933, and 3,400 in 1944. average height for british male was around 5'6" in 1900, up to 5'9 in 1940s-1950s)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahq9gSfDJFc

yes, the relationship is not linear at all.

read here under "why no CICO?"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahq9gSfDJFc

The energy just disappears or what? The excess protein that we eat is used for energy and if we have more energy than we need its turned into fat and stored as fat in the body

I started losing most of my weight when I switched soda with water.

Do you take vitamins at all? Diet is most of it
None. 0 vitamins or medication or anything. I think I eat alright. Not slobbing with tendies and fries and ice cream every day or anything

None. 0 vitamins or medication or anything. I think I eat alright. Not slobbing with tendies and fries and ice cream every day or anything
Do you actually count calories or are you guessing that you eat under 1.5k?

Do you actually count calories or are you guessing that you eat under 1.5k?
Actually counting. Been using an app for it. Going exactly what is on the nutrition facts label and when I eat out I go to a chain place that has calories listed

Actually counting. Been using an app for it. Going exactly what is on the nutrition facts label and when I eat out I go to a chain place that has calories listed
How often do you got to chain places?

Are you weighing the food? And how tall are you + how much do you weigh?

Are you weighing the food? And how tall are you + how much do you weigh?
i only need to weigh when it is cooked meat or something that isnt clear what is a serving. I do weigh cooked meat

I do that on the weekends only and it still fucks with my weight. I also gym every other day. It’s such a battle

same here, fuck this subhuman body
what did i even do to deserve this life?

read this
they didnt

How can the Hadza spend hundreds of calories a day on activity yet burn the same total number of calories a day as comparatively sedentary people in the U.S. and Europe?
Not the fucking Hadza again. LMAO. That tribe can't catch a break.

Not the fucking Hadza again. LMAO. That tribe can't catch a break.
:lul: :lul: :lul:
i heard scientists are literally stalking them, collecting their poop for analysis