Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's so depressing how rare neurodivergence is

FakeFakecel

FakeFakecel

PhD in Agony & Anguish
★★★★★
It's like god (he doesn't exist but whatever) specifically plotted to fuck me over from day 1. HOW DO YOU HAVE BOTH AUTISM AND ADHD. HOW. 0.5-1% of the population has autism, and 0.8–1.5% has ADHD. If I got my math you have a 0.075% chance of getting them both. Fuck my life and fuck this world. Everyone else is experiencing the world properly, without having weird obsessions, without being oblivious to social cues, without having massive trouble making small talk let alone friends, without having an incredibly low attention span, without having crippling executive dysfunction, without having weird eating habits, without having to re-read almost every paragraph because you lost focus halfway through, and more. AND I KNOW THAT MY MOM PASSED ME THESE GENES TOO. She had these subhuman genes that would be otherwise Darwin'd out of the gene pool, but since she happened to be born with another X chromosome, she got to pass them down. Fuck you my sperm donor and fuck you my birth giver. You're the reason why I won't see 30.

Game Over Death GIF by Travis

everyone on .is has autism. We are literally the 1% but not the type of top percentile that we want to be in

everyone on .is has autism. We are literally the 1% but not the type of top percentile that we want to be in
All that on top of being butt fucking ugly :feelsrope:

I do not feel like having autism. Just being bored enough to cope with the sadomasochism of the blackpill.

If you're autistic you pretty much automatically qualify for adhd

Bro I agree with every one of your posts you speak straight water every time

Nah there’s some many autists without it, like they can focus well.
It's like god (he doesn't exist but whatever) specifically plotted to fuck me over from day 1. HOW DO YOU HAVE BOTH AUTISM AND ADHD. HOW. 0.5-1% of the population has autism, and 0.8–1.5% has ADHD. If I got my math you have a 0.075% chance of getting them both. Fuck my life and fuck this world. Everyone else is experiencing the world properly, without having weird obsessions, without being oblivious to social cues, without having massive trouble making small talk let alone friends, without having an incredibly low attention span, without having crippling executive dysfunction, without having weird eating habits, without having to re-read almost every paragraph because you lost focus halfway through, and more. AND I KNOW THAT MY MOM PASSED ME THESE GENES TOO. She had these subhuman genes that would be otherwise Darwin'd out of the gene pool, but since she happened to be born with another X chromosome, she got to pass them down. Fuck you my sperm donor and fuck you my birth giver. You're the reason why I won't see 30.
Aren’t 20% of boys diagnosed with adhd?

It's nowhere near that low of a percentage in the West nowadays

3% of children in the US are diagnosed with autism, with a much larger number of undiagnosed cases

This. Having both autism and ADD or ADHD is a more common combo than people think

Everything is pre-programmed to humiliate the inferior, while the superior is exalted. The simple fact that genetics defines everything is already confirmed as your facial and behavioral characteristics can be before you are even born. Existence is a single flow of power, doing what it pleases, perhaps to laugh at its own joke. Even our rebellious behavior is already pre-programmed to be ridiculed by the factors produced by reality, we are the controversial ones who were born to be the butt of the BIG joke. Our truecel essence is not our fault, but it is still us. LOOK AT THE JOKE.

She blesses whoever she wants. And the freedom we have been granted is more of a joke, because it is our repressed desires.

Last edited:
My mother was a good person, but why she had me at 38 instead of aborting me is just beyond me.

Anytime I hear autism or ADHD I don’t believe they really it.

Every foid claims they have autism, bipolar, adhd, anxiety, depression, etc…. And being prescribed 7 meds for them (not even the cool ones like Xanax or Adderall, just antidepressants) thinking they’re cool

Yeah, almost no NTs are gonna be rotting here. They usually have much better things to do

Anytime I hear autism or ADHD I don’t believe they really it.

Every foid claims they have autism, bipolar, adhd, anxiety, depression, etc…. And being prescribed 7 meds for them (not even the cool ones like Xanax or Adderall, just antidepressants) thinking they’re cool
Well guess what fucker, I'm diagnosed medically for both of them.

Yeah, almost no NTs are gonna be rotting here. They usually have much better things to do
NTs can also ascend much easier so there's way less NT incels

NTs can also ascend much easier so there's way less NT incels
Yep. I probably would not be incel if I was NT since I'm not that bad looking. I've seen way uglier guys than me get gfs, but they were NT as fuck

Thats crazy
A fucking 0.075% chance fml man
I was diagnosed with adhd very early in life And Ive been told I have a high chance of having atleast mild autism
On top of this I also have other shitty incel traits like short height small frame shit face and low iq

Its amazing how shit our luck in life is
The chances for me to have all these terrible features at once is probably the same chance as being born as a tall htn Yet I got the short straw Like I always do in life

The chances genuinely must have been so small for me to end up the way I am

Asperger's people with high iqs are superior to these apes

Being neurodivergent fucks you in so many ways as humans are social creatures that work with patterns of universal body language & facial expressions alongside tonation of voice.

We never learned or at least it doesn't naturally come to us; the way they (NT) present themselves so we then have to fake it to fit in but that makes us uncomfortable & exhausted as it is not our way but an act.

This throws them off (our way) & makes them uncomfortable as it's not their expectations that are met but instead some weird difference they are not familiar with & if there is one thing humans fear then it is the unknown or difference they were not expecting.

Non verbal communication is everything when you're not top tier facial structure & height. The lower you fall then the more you're expected to make up for it in other ways.

I've always said if you wish to guarantee a president or whatever to win for your party then find a tall attractive guy with good talking skills; nothing else is needed as you've got the women's vote.

Everything is pre-programmed to humiliate the inferior, while the superior is exalted. The simple fact that genetics defines everything is already confirmed as your facial and behavioral characteristics can be before you are even born. Existence is a single flow of power, doing what it pleases, perhaps to laugh at its own joke. Even our rebellious behavior is already pre-programmed to be ridiculed by the factors produced by reality, we are the controversial ones who were born to be the butt of the BIG joke. Our truecel essence is not our fault, but it is still us. LOOK AT THE JOKE.

She blesses whoever she wants. And the freedom we have been granted is more of a joke, because it is our repressed desires.
deterministically based