Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal It's so cuck for a incel to go to the gym

Petain

Petain

Recruit
★★
Why going to a place full of foids i will never touch and are disgusted by me ?

Why would i go to a place full of chads and faggots who mogs me and feel like a subhuman ?

Have to see mirrors, reminder of my subhuman genetic

All that for what ? At the end of the day, anorexic chad will fuck you're oneitis even he never do any sport and eats pizza everyday

I don't know why people pay for this as subhumans

No gym for my manlet height.

I don’t go to the gym because I never gain weight, and building mass is extremely difficult for me because of my gastric problems.

No gym for your genetics

Gym is a waste of time and energy. Its much better to stay comfy ldaring :feelscomfy:

dorito dust crusted salami fingers typed this :feelshaha:

Gym is a waste of time and energy. Its much better to stay comfy ldaring :feelscomfy:
Agree. If people think gym Can help them to ascend, they are either fakecel or very desilusional

TO TAKE OUT FUCKING ANGER AND HATRED

Why going to a place full of foids i will never touch and are disgusted by me ?

Why would i go to a place full of chads and faggots who mogs me and feel like a subhuman ?

Have to see mirrors, reminder of my subhuman genetic

All that for what ? At the end of the day, anorexic chad will fuck you're oneitis even he never do any sport and eats pizza everyday

Joined July 16, 2024Posts82

TO TAKE OUT FUCKING ANGER AND HATRED
For me this is more ragefuel than LDAR. I fucking hate see all this chad flirting with cute foids. Fuck all of them no way i feel good in a place like this

I should find another sport but i don't know which sport should be good for a incel

I'm all for incels working out, but going to the gym is almost as bad as becoming a high school teacher.

Fuck that.

I dont go there for the people i go there for myself duh. Also you can do HIIT workout or home workout if you feel anxious around muscle Heads.

U rarely see chads in the gym its mostly guys coping and compensating

I and most Incels I hope go to the gym to be more intimidating and to not get bullied. Not to attract women

See you at the gym tomorrow, OP