Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's so clear that women crave attention/validation more than sex

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Going out at the carnival, I can clearly see that only ugly to average (at best) women are really there to kiss guys, let alone meet some guy to fuck him later or whatever.

Most, including 100% of the really cute girls, are there just because of cattle mentality and take the opportunity to attwhore in various ways, take pics for Instagram, etc. As soon as anyone approaches them, they immediately reject him bluntly, even if the guy is gl.

I saw tons of upper normie to Chadlite tier men kissing ugly to average (at best) girls. NO ONE kisses truly hot girls through cold approaching.

Only women whose looks are insufficient to get as much validation as they'd like (they'd still get lots, though) through only existing have to resort to actually kiss guys or do something more.

I think shit like Instagram ruined women even more than Tinder. Women are low T and don't crave sex that much. But the thing is, an attractive woman has SO FUCKING MUCH sexual value and opportunities to get laid that even if she only takes 0,01% of these opportunities, she will still be high mileage by the time she's 20 or something.

The best way to have a good wife, hands down, would be living in some place isolated, just you and her. You'd be the only person she could get attention from.

Last edited:
Most, including 100% of the really cute girls, are there just because of cattle mentality and take the opportunity to attwhore in various ways, take pics for Instagram, etc. As soon as anyone approaches them, they immediately reject him bluntly, even if the guy is gl.

Imagine how the situation in Germany is...

Of course dude, its about feeling and looking better than the other person while trying to bring them down.

Females finding the internet has been one of life's greatest tragedies in the last 15 years. It's brought the quality of both the internet and females down hard.

High IQ

This world truly is paradise for foids, everything they desire comes to them so easily. Meanwhile it's hell for men since the thing we crave, sex, is so scarce and hard to come by unless you're Chad.

This reality is rigged against the male gender of all species.

I think shit like Instagram ruined women even more than Tinder.

The best way to have a good wife, hands down, would be living in some place isolated, just you and her. You'd be the only person she could get attention from.
Agreed. Instagram is worse because they get validation from other women as well. Also, big cities are unnatural, we aren't meant to be packed like sardines. In those environments, only the strong survive, while the rest are left to rot.

Cute girls are less interested in relationships with men

It really is in that case complicated.
High IQ

This world truly is paradise for foids, everything they desire comes to them so easily. Meanwhile it's hell for men since the thing we crave, sex, is so scarce and hard to come by unless you're Chad.

This reality is rigged against the male gender of all species.

There is a slight possibility of reincarnation being real, I think I would be reincarnated as a foid in the next.

Going out at the carnival, I can clearly see that only ugly to average (at best) women are really there to kiss guys, let alone meet some guy to fuck him later or whatever.

I saw tons of upper normie to Chadlite tier men kissing ugly to average (at best) girls. NO ONE kisses truly hot girls through cold approaching.

Only women whose looks are insufficient to get as much validation as they'd like (they'd still get lots, though) through only existing have to resort to actually kiss guys or do something more.

I think shit like Instagram ruined women even more than Tinder. Women are low T and don't crave sex that much. But the thing is, an attractive woman has SO FUCKING MUCH sexual value and opportunities to get laid that even if she only takes 0,01% of these opportunities, she will still be high mileage by the time she's 20 or something.

thats why im going to take the oneitis clon to the forest and living there lol

Going out at the carnival, I can clearly see that only ugly to average (at best) women are really there to kiss guys,...

As soon as anyone approacI saw tons of upper normie to Chadlite tier men kissing ugly to average (at best) girls. NO ONE kisses truly hot girls through cold approaching.

So in Brasilian carneval people just kiss each other, including strangers?
High IQ, almost sounds like a optimal life to me

I agree and i think they get orgasm when men give them attention

They are classic attention whores.

Lol pretty much IG in a nut shell. Let's all go out on the intent of taking pictures together to make it seem like we got an awesome life.