Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's so brutal that not ONE woman gave us a chance in our teens and 20s

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
I'm only 21, but i KNOW no girl will ever let me be her first. Or her last. Or her anything. Cause i'm 5'6, have a 4 inch dick, social anxiety and autism. And i'm fat and poor. Fuck women for being chad only. If i was chad i would probably deny women the right to my body and dick unless they're at least an 8/10

We missed out on our prime age sex and relationships. Being 20+ means women will want an experienced man, not some khhv like me.

It's over for KHHTVcels.
Maybe one day in her 30s she will get off of Chad's cock and want to use you for emotional stability.

if you're not her first choice, you're her last

she'll never love you, you'll never experience genuine attraction. You're just a hobo eating someone's leftovers in a trash can.

social anxiety was probably also induced due to being raised in Jehovah's witness household, this shit messes with your head.

fucking brutal, do you ever talk to your mother about romantic relationships?

also how is her health at the moment, i remember your post where you said that your mother might die, she would refuse blood transfusion if something went wrong during the surgery.

social anxiety was probably also induced due to being raised in Jehovah's witness household, this shit messes with your head.

fucking brutal, do you ever talk to your mother about romantic relationships?

also how is her health at the moment, i remember your post where you said that your mother might die, she would refuse blood transfusion if something went wrong during the surgery.
I used to talk to her about it, and how much i want to experience a relationship and sex. But because she's a jehovah's witness boomer she doesn't want me to do those things till i'm married. And of course, with a witness girl lol.

Her health is still bad but not dying bad at least

And of course, with a witness girl lol.
do these even exist? also how big is the community to even consider getting a jw girl, honestly that would be lifefuel to get a virgin jw girl.

i remember one time i was approached by this jw and he sat next to me, he was wearing very formal clothing, suit-like outfit and said that he was from america-california, and he spoke fluent in my language, this honestly sent chills to my bones, it was very creepy.

it's fucking crazy what some of you jw's travel over atlantic ocean to fulfill your duty.

I'm only 21, but i KNOW no girl will ever let me be her first. Or her last. Or her anything. Cause i'm 5'6, have a 4 inch dick, social anxiety and autism. And i'm fat and poor. Fuck women for being chad only. If i was chad i would probably deny women the right to my body and dick unless they're at least an 8/10

We missed out on our prime age sex and relationships. Being 20+ means women will want an experienced man, not some khhv like me.
At high school, I was too bullied / ostracized to even ask out women at the time. I maintained pretty good formal / professional / academic acquaintance relationships with girls in high school - it's not like every girl was repulsed by me or hated me. 60% at least absolutely were, but 40% could tolerate my presence. But I had no real friend group at the time, and was just so used to loneliness and being alone I didn't even bother, thought it would be better to focus on academics than teenage drama.

I wish that I knew that women get exponentially more picky until they max out in their pickiness at around 35, and that being inexperienced is absolutely repulsive, disgusting for them - being a male virgin to a woman is like being a woman with a body count of 100 to a man. :(

This is the image that comes to their mind when they think of "male virgin":

640px-Marco_Gomes_com_camiseta_Nerd_Power.jpg

if you're not her first choice, you're her last

she'll never love you, you'll never experience genuine attraction. You're just a hobo eating someone's leftovers in a trash can.
:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Last edited:
do these even exist? also how big is the community to even consider getting a jw girl, honestly that would be lifefuel to get a virgin jw girl.

i remember one time i was approached by this jw and he sat next to me, he was wearing very formal clothing, suit-like outfit and said that he was from america-california, and he spoke fluent in my language, this honestly sent chills to my bones, it was very creepy.

it's fucking crazy what some of you jw's travel over atlantic ocean to fulfill your duty.
Jehovah's witness girls exist and yes, many of them are virgin. But most start dating Chad or hightier normie men in the halls around 17ish and then get married as fast as possible once they turn 18 so they can start fucking. It's brutal but reality. There were like 2 or 3 girls around my age back when i went to meetings but none liked me of course lol. We aren't very well liked in our hall, so of course the men will make sure their daughters wouldn't have chosen me, whether it be looks based or money based or spirituality based.

It would be more lifefuel for me to get an ex jw girlfriend. One who is either virgin or low bodycount (under 3) cause she would understand me a lot more than a normal girl who didn't grow up in a cult.

We aren't very well liked in our hall, so of course the men will make sure their daughters wouldn't have chosen me, whether it be looks based or money based or spirituality based.
brutal, so that means this is probably the most legitimate way of meeting jw girls. how often does this meetup thing happen?

also did you ever have to do your duty as a jw to spread the word? i.e travel to other country etc.

imo being limited only to jw girls just cuts the dating pool to almost non existent.

how religious are you? i think that you are jus being pressured into this and you don't condone it at all, this is a mental torture.

brutal, so that means this is probably the most legitimate way of meeting jw girls. how often does this meetup thing happen?

also did you ever have to do your duty as a jw to spread the word? i.e travel to other country etc.

imo being limited only to jw girls just cuts the dating pool to almost non existent.

how religious are you? i think that you are jus being pressured into this and you don't condone it at all, this is a mental torture.
Basically just be "spritually strong" in the hall, do the work and shit they want you to do. Also be baptised. Idk just kinda look for young 18 year old virgin girls (or ones around your age) and see if you can get something going. Although i wouldn't want to be tied down to a mentally and emotionally crazy and immature cult woman.

Nah i only ever went to meetings and did the service (knocking on people's doors)

and yeah cause all the good witness girls are immediately swooped up in youth by chads and hightier normies in the hall. Assuming they are even in your hall. Most halls are just old people or people above 30

I'm not religious at all. I'm pretty much full on atheist. Of course i don't condone any of this, and it is torture.

btw bro i'd like to talk more to you about JW stuff. Give me your discord if you have it

You spend 25+ years having no idea why you are hated.

Basically just be "spritually strong" in the hall, do the work and shit they want you to do. Also be baptised. Idk just kinda look for young 18 year old virgin girls (or ones around your age) and see if you can get something going. Although i wouldn't want to be tied down to a mentally and emotionally crazy and immature cult woman.

Nah i only ever went to meetings and did the service (knocking on people's doors)

and yeah cause all the good witness girls are immediately swooped up in youth by chads and hightier normies in the hall. Assuming they are even in your hall. Most halls are just old people or people above 30

I'm not religious at all. I'm pretty much full on atheist. Of course i don't condone any of this, and it is torture.

btw bro i'd like to talk more to you about JW stuff. Give me your discord if you have it
i don't use it and i'm 100% wouldn't be able to talk to someone in person, since this is not my native language.

i created an account, might be useful in the future. imsorry#5685

add me

Yep, that's how I'll die, loveless, hopeless loser.

I’m almost 20, 2 more months. It’s pretty brutal knowing that I will still be a kissless virgin loser.

Know the feels man turn 27 khhv today.

Jehovah's witness girls exist and yes, many of them are virgin. But most start dating Chad or hightier normie men in the halls around 17ish and then get married as fast as possible once they turn 18 so they can start fucking. It's brutal but reality. There were like 2 or 3 girls around my age back when i went to meetings but none liked me of course lol. We aren't very well liked in our hall, so of course the men will make sure their daughters wouldn't have chosen me, whether it be looks based or money based or spirituality based.

It would be more lifefuel for me to get an ex jw girlfriend. One who is either virgin or low bodycount (under 3) cause she would understand me a lot more than a normal girl who didn't grow up in a cult.
Youngcel currently living with JW grandparents, I can attest to this. Even cult-maxxing can't save you from being ugly.