Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting it's so brutal not having a duo to play coop games with

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

utter failurecel who fails at everything
★★★★★
There is this game called "chained together" where you and someone else climb a big ass map and your goal is to reach heaven. I've completed the game 2 times with my cousin but he's not always available I want to do the hardest mode with him but he's simply just never online because he has shit going on in his life unlike me.

I've tried getting a duo from the official discord server of the game but most of the players I get are either completely inept , unaware of what to do which is unfun or straight up retarded teens who sabotage you on purpose and then laugh.

Disgusting unfair life meanwhile CHAD can play this game with his girlfriend and friendhavers can play it with their friends. It's so fucking over when you cannot even get a duo to play something with.

Nowadays I just rot on cs:source and play bhop or zombie escape by myself because no one gives a single fuck. This is how life is.

Relatable, during first lockdown i asked so many guys from class if they wanna play GTA Online together and literally no one wanted to play it with me. Discord servers are no option for me as they are normie only. And if i do find mates to play with that arent normcucks then they rarely have time or mood to play

relatable. I just solo queue cs2 cuz all of my normgroid friends are too busy fucking their foids instead of playing games.

You mean play games with his friends, foids dont play videogames and if they do they are usualy terrible at them
gaming is such a normiefaggot hobby now that i wouldn't doubt if the average foid games now. There are many games targeted for them. In fact the video game market tries to appear to feminists. There is a reason why no foid usually plays games that are very old.

Relatable, during first lockdown i asked so many guys from class if they wanna play GTA Online together and literally no one wanted to play it with me. Discord servers are no option for me as they are normie only. And if i do find mates to play with that arent normcucks then they rarely have time or mood to play
yeah it's giga brutal games are fun when you play them with someone else, playing alone is straight up unfun unless you plug in some music and try to "enjoy" your time but that's rare for me. I play because I have to not because I enjoy what I'm doing. What else can I do besides gaming anyways ? Nothing. I am not a friendhaver plus a NEET at the current moment waiting for college.