Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel It's snowing now

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Finally the incel season is kicking in. It won't stop whores from walking around in booty shorts and crop tops sadly, it never does for some reason, but for the most part it's the most incel friendly season.

I got very drunk today too, I don't know how I haven't passed out yet to celebrate.

I miss being NEET this time of year. So comfy.

Finally the incel season is kicking in. It won't stop whores from walking around in booty shorts and crop tops sadly, it never does for some reason, but for the most part it's the most incel friendly season.

I got very drunk today too, I don't know how I haven't passed out yet to celebrate.
Winter is the best time to stay inside, drink, wrap yourself in a blanket, and put women far out of your minds eye.

too late, it is already over so snow is irrelevant for me

I wish it snowed tbh

At least foids can't drive in the snow right?

IncompleteCalmIbis-size_restricted.gif

You have not seen it?

Even in sub zero freezing weather when men are all wearing arctic costs university women will still walk around in crop tops and booty shorts
No way, are you in degenerate america where women are gigasluts?

I like peeing on snow, ngl.

Nice man get comfy and get hot coco ready to browse some Incel forums :ha..feels:

brag tbh
here in balkans there will only be a little bit of snow in mid january and that's it
as @azakhan said slavcels cant even cope with snow anymore only cold weather, mud and rain here

No way, are you in degenerate america where women are gigasluts?
Worse, Canada. In a university town.

Happens all the time. You'll see guys walking in huge winter coats then a woman will pass in shorts and crop top. Whatever it takes to advertise yourself to Chad, I guess.

Worse, Canada. In a university town.

Happens all the time. You'll see guys walking in huge winter coats then a woman will pass in shorts and crop top. Whatever it takes to advertise yourself to Chad, I guess.
get frostbite for Chad theory

Foids have no limits

It's summer here :feelsrope: