Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It’s simple, if girls don’t want guys to be misogynistic then they need to get on their knees and start sucking.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
It’s clearly foids fault we are like this. They can easily give us sex and we will stop being hateful.
They have already taken 100s of dicks, what’s another cock in their pussy?

If you choose to not give us sex, then it’s our choice to continue hating you.

My body my choice. Foids shouldn’t have the right to take away my choice to hate on them.

They'd rather ERs happen and people die on their watch than fuck an incel for 2 minutes

I completely agree, especially when the overwhelming majority has to fakeupmaxx and photoshopmaxx not to look like a lake monster.

If anything, their steadfast refusal to align their standards with reality will only cause our hatred to increase. But obviously they can't admit it & link cause with effect.

You misunderstand, women love misogyny...provided Chad is the one putting them down. They love getting on their knees for abusive partners because they know deep down that their place is to be subservient.

They don't care about any potential ER's happening because they then get to run around collecting virtue points when they turn their own lack of basic humanity into something incels created. Women have always been vile nation destroying whores, they just have a new thing to blame that behaviour on.

When my balls are empty I feel much less misogynistic. Foids aren't doing all they can tbh

This is best title i seen in a while OP

You misunderstand, women love misogyny...provided Chad is the one putting them down. They love getting on their knees for abusive partners because they know deep down that their place is to be subservient.

They don't care about any potential ER's happening because they then get to run around collecting virtue points when they turn their own lack of basic humanity into something incels created. Women have always been vile nation destroying whores, they just have a new thing to blame that behaviour on.

They'd rather ERs happen and people die on their watch than fuck an incel for 2 minutes

Exactly. Even just having a conversation with one of us. It shows what pathetic creatures they are.

Idiots just demand for stuff and don't want to give anything in return.
Women should stop living on tax payers' money and stop doing abortions with tax payer's money.

It’s clearly foids fault we are like this. They can easily give us sex and we will stop being hateful.
They have already taken 100s of dicks, what’s another cock in their pussy?

If you choose to not give us sex, then it’s our choice to continue hating you.

My body my choice. Foids shouldn’t have the right to take away my choice to hate on them.
Agree. I'm not in the business of liking people who don't like me.

Unless they get ERed then they’re all “omg why would he do something like this omg misogyny send all incels to prison for life start marching for our lives and taking Instagram pictures of our asses!”

they are extremely selfish and cruel creatures purely instinctive like animals

Does anyone else get the feeling these kinds of posts are mostly from infiltrators/saboteurs? As an example, IT has been caught red handed multiple times doing stuff like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back