Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

'It’s scary to be a woman in gaming': Two thirds of female players report being 'harassed online'

They shouldn't be anywhere near gaming anyway

Skill issue. Men get "harassed" on games for literally everything and anything, but we just learned to deal with it and grow thick skin, instead of making big faggot Jew corporations censor everything. This is why we should have gatekept gaming from women and soyboys. They never learned to grow up.

Foids playing games is fucking hilarious

I want to rape gamer gorl

Foids playing games is fucking hilarious
They are like a disabled person forcing everyone to become as disabled as them.

they should stick with Sims series

Is it time to ask ourselves why there are women's categories in video game competitions and why without these categories the top 100 of any competitive game will not feature any women? I mean we perfectly know why. But why it does not seem to intrigue anyone else ?

Is it time to ask ourselves why there are women's categories in video game competitions and why without these categories the top 100 of any competitive game will not feature any women? I mean we perfectly know why. But why it does not seem to intrigue anyone else ?
But we are all equal chuddy :feels::feels::feels: Hey you bigot Listen to this song now and you will understand it!
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugrAo8wEPiI:soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy
:"I love John Lennon so much, who needs countries, religion (I love science), possession, wars?" - posted from Iphone 15 Plus

Foids get scared by any activity involving the presence of sub 8 males

dnw disabled comments

most women hate these activities anyway. They only watch some chad, kpoop, webtroon, and animid.

One single fucking comment out of literal millions of simpering compliments, encouragement, and worship. One single one is all it takes to ruin women.

I usually just mute them and go back to playing my game tbh.
Url1

Good. Keep getting harrassed

your only going to encounter women if you play mainstream games

Foids should self improve if they don’t want to be harassed

Just dont invade male dominated hobbies theory

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6