Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its scary how similar my uncle and i are

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Its insane. He is also a loser in life like me. He mogs me by being a tallfag and procreating, but his wife divorceraped him only a few years after they had their daughter. Since then he has been a wreck, he got NEETbux for years and only worked part time at best. He also used to be addicted to hard drugs and lost his drivers license. Now he lives with us and if he isnt working his part time job, all he does is rotting in his room and watch movies. Like me, he never eats at table and brings all his food and drinks to his room. I can see the defeat in his eyes. Its almost like im seeing my futute self, except that im not tall and never will/can procreate.

no uncle for your face

My nephews are also similar to me in behavior which is super shocking. They LDAR in their house all day. The unclepill is hard to swallow but it must be done.

no uncle for your face
Wolverine so this is what it feels like

My nephews are also similar to me in behavior which is super shocking. They LDAR in their house all day. The unclepill is hard to swallow but it must be done.
Brutal, whats their main failo ? I mean short, ugly, ND or all 3

I am the weird uncle to a bunch of foids, I am even a weird grand uncle.

Same, my little nephew is the same loser as i.

I also have a uncle who is incel and lives with his parents still.

He's also 29 and is almost reaching wizard status. Sometimes I wonder if he's on this forum?

I see, do you have good relations to them, if you ever see each other ?
No, they are half sandniggers but atleast they respect me.

I also have a uncle who is incel and lives with his parents still.

He's also 29 and is almost reaching wizard status. Sometimes I wonder if he's on this forum?
Take the unclepill fast.

Its insane. He is also a loser in life like me. He mogs me by being a tallfag and procreating, but his wife divorceraped him only a few years after they had their daughter. Since then he has been a wreck, he got NEETbux for years and only worked part time at best. He also used to be addicted to hard drugs and lost his drivers license. Now he lives with us and if he isnt working his part time job, all he does is rotting in his room and watch movies. Like me, he never eats at table and brings all his food and drinks to his room. I can see the defeat in his eyes. Its almost like im seeing my futute self, except that im not tall and never will/can procreate.
How tall is your uncle?

This will 100% be you in the future unless you do something to avoid it

Me and my dad... :cryfeels: