Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's scary how much of the (((protocols))) is coming true.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Private property is slowly but surely becoming illegal.

Family is dying.

Minimum wage is being built up but in such a way that everthing is rising along with minimum wage so we ultimately becoming worse off.

Foreign wars are being waged so we become in debt to banksters and the nations that are being attacked lose their own sovereign rule.

Athiesm is being promoted along with materialism dogmatism.

Scientism is rising like crazy.

It's scary how much of the planks are being fulfilled.

Their destroying Christendom along with christian civilization and Christ influence on the earth it's why paganism and psedo religion like Islam is promoted it's to ultimately give rise to their 1 word leader which will rule from (((zion))) we are all heading for 1 world government lead by (((their))) leader or god who will rule from zion or isreal or the anti christ

Of course it's all coming along, why wouldn't it?

"They" have secured control of the strongest army in the world back in 1945, and never let go since.

The only way this ends is with total collapse.

Of course it's all coming along, why wouldn't it?

"They" have secured control of the strongest army in the world back in 1945, and never let go since.

The only way this ends is with total collapse.

JFL if you think the entire system isn't planned out their will most likely a psedo disaster before they can introduce their leader from zion

JFL if you think the entire system isn't planned out their will most likely a psedo disaster before they can introduce their leader from zion
kek they were already doing their Lusitania bullshit earlier this year, fuck knows what's next

I dont know but I hate Ashkenazi's for sure.

kek they were already doing their Lusitania bullshit earlier this year, fuck knows what's next

(((global))) disaster seems planned to happen for their leader from zion

A war is brewing,one with a magnitude we haven't seen.

We can't know to the true extent they have changed history to their (((own))) ends and i'm begging to think history doesn't even exist like (((they))) have explained shit most likely hitler was a made up excuse to push zog state

We can't know to the true extent they have changed history to their (((own))) ends and i'm begging to think history doesn't even exist like (((they))) have explained shit most likely hitler was a made up excuse to push zog state
This isn't far fetched.The communists constantly changed history.So much so that some countries were manufactured with their history and everything.I wouldn't be surprised if (((they))) manufactured all of it.

This isn't far fetched.The communists constantly changed history.So much so that some countries were manufactured with their history and everything.I wouldn't be surprised if (((they))) manufactured all of it.

Would not surprise me in fact that's in the protocols no lies read who knows how much is being forced onto us with the (((Evolution))) the idea were just (((monkey's))) would not surprise me if history is being hid from us

Let's see what happens in the next 10 years.

Would not surprise me in fact that's in the protocols no lies read who knows how much is being forced onto us with the (((Evolution))) the idea were just (((monkey's))) would not surprise me if history is being hid from us
I wonder when the facade is going to fall.What would even happen if people learned?

I wonder when the facade is going to fall.What would even happen if people learned?

We could potentially stop them but their grip on power is so strong it's scary how much they have people brainwashed

We could potentially stop them but their grip on power is so strong it's scary how much they have people brainwashed
I don't see it as a possibility.But then again,everything falls.So maybe they'll fuck up somewhere and history will repeat itself.

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion was meant to be apocryphal, and it certainly is.

Literally all of it

I don't see it as a possibility.But then again,everything falls.So maybe they'll fuck up somewhere and history will repeat itself.

You think the (((they))) is just gonna let us have freedom ?
The Protocols of the Elders of Zion was meant to be apocryphal, and it certainly is.

it's all (((cohencidence)))

This world is dying

Scientism is not increasing. You don't see people studying fat books on mathematics, science, Chemistry or biology. Hell, it seems everyone is becoming low iq. Those Instagram post, Snapchat stories, tweets they all seem pretty low iq stuff to me. None of them will ever look on a standard textbook of any science subject ever. They will indulge in low iq stuff tho that's for sure.

What you see is :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: trying to act smart and """"""modern"""""" while ignoring scientific data which indicates that blackpill is correct.

Scientism is not increasing. You don't see people studying fat books on mathematics, science, Chemistry or biology.
Very true. The whole purpose of educationindoctrination is for people to be smart enough to do their jobs, but not smart enough to question things. There really haven't been that many significant advancements in the last 20 years.

Unable to give a fuck, good for them if they get pussy by doing it. I'll be dead b4 they start making moves in my terf.

Very true. The whole purpose of educationindoctrination is for people to be smart enough to do their jobs, but not smart enough to question things. There really haven't been that many significant advancements in the last 20 years.
There have been many advancements if you ask me. But I would say the developments have occured very slowly, we see small improvements every year and the improvements seem consistent in many fields till they hit or will hit a sealing, then it becomes about efficiency and squeezing ever inch of work they could possibly do with lesser amount of energy.

Best example is semiconductor fabrication.

For those unfamiliar, here's a few of the predictions made by the protocols (published in 1903)

Prediction of World War 1 and 2:

"We must be in a position to respond to every act of opposition by war with the neighbours of that country which dares to oppose us: but if these neighbours should also venture to stand collectively together against us, then we must offer resistance by a universal war."

Breaking down of the constitution:

"The constitution scales of these days will shortly break down, for we have established them with a certain lack of accurate balance in order that they may oscillate incessantly until they wear through the pivot on which they turn."

Multiculturalism, destruction of the family:

"To secure this we must have everybody vote without distinction of classes and qualifications, in order to establish an absolute majority, which cannot be got from the educated propertied classes. In this way, by inculcating in all a sense of self-importance, we shall destroy among the goyim the importance of the family and its educational value and remove the possibility of individual minds splitting off"

The lie of liberty/equality:

"Far back in ancient times we were the first to cry among the masses of the people the words "Liberty, Equality, Fraternity," words many times repeated since those days by stupid poll-parrots who from all sides round flew down upon these baits and with them carried away the well-being of the world, true freedom of the individual, formerly so well guarded against the pressure of the mob.

The would-be wise men of the goyim, the intellectuals, could not make anything out of the uttered words in their abstractness; did not note the contradiction of their meaning and inter- relation: did not see that in nature there is no equality, cannot be freedom; that Nature herself has established inequality of minds, of characters, and capacities, just as immutably as she has established subordination to her laws"

Economic crisis, mass immigration:

"This hatred will be still further magnified by the effects of an economic crisis, which will stop dealings on the exchanges and bring industry to a standstill.

We shall create by all the secret subterranean methods open to us and with the aid of gold, which is all in our hands, a universal economic crisis whereby we shall throw upon the streets whole mobs of workers simultaneously in all the countries of Europe.

These mobs will rush delightedly to shed the blood of those whom, in the simplicity of their ignorance, they have envied from their cradles, and whose property they will then be able to loot."

Their destroying Christendom along with christian civilization and Christ influence on the earth it's why paganism and psedo religion like Islam is promoted it's to ultimately give rise to their 1 word leader which will rule from (((zion))) we are all heading for 1 world government lead by (((their))) leader or god who will rule from zion or isreal or the anti christ

Lol. They're not destroying anything. People are just less retarded to fall for religions gullibility shite. An btw Islam is just as much as a bullshit religion as christianity. I think your tinfoil hat might be too tight. All religion is cope. Religiouscels are simpletons.
I hope so but I doubt it

Lmao muslims are the only group of people who follow old testament laws ad-verbatim.

It's the last bastion against neo-liberal western sodom, gomorrah and babylon.

Get ready for a butt-fucking pope in rainbow gown getting crowned in the Vatican, within the next decade.

Christianity is cucked in its core, where everything is OK as long as "muh love" is involved.

These mobs will rush delightedly to shed the blood of those whom, in the simplicity of their ignorance, they have envied from their cradles, and whose property they will then be able to loot."

Wont they be the main targets in that scenario?

Lmao muslims are the only group of people who follow old testament laws ad-verbatim.

It's the last bastion against neo-liberal western sodom, gomorrah and babylon.

Sodom and Gomorrah (Lake Kazenoi)

0:41—0:51,
1:26—1:30

The Chechens are one of the Noah peoples, who have lived in the North Caucasus region since
prehistory.

Last edited:
Islam and Christianity should be on the same side fighting (((them)))

I'm just waiting for this excerpt from Dr. William Pierce's "Turner Diaries" book to come true.

It can't be far away now considering we're presently living in Clown World.

Specifically I'm talking about the portion I've outlined in red.

"After an initial flurry of rage was dissipated by wildly tearing handfuls of pages from the books and throwing them into the air, a bonfire was started on the sidewalk for the rest of the books. Then they dragged out a White salesclerk and began beating him. He fell to the pavement, and the mob surged over him, stomping and kicking. The television screen showed a close-up of the scene. The faces of the White demonstrators were contorted with hatred -for their own race! Another incident in which the TV viewers were treated to close-up coverage was the killing of a cat. A large, white alley cat was spotted by someone in the crowd, who started the cry, "Get the honky cat!" About a dozen demonstrators took off down an alley after the unfortunate cat. When they reappeared a few moments later, holding up the bloody carcass of the cat, an exultant cheer went up from those in the crowd near enough to see what had happened. Sheer insanity! It is impossible to put into words how depressed we all are by the spectacle in Chicago. That, of course, was the aim of the organizers of the rally. They are expert psychologists, and they thoroughly understand the use of mass terror for intimidation. They know that millions of people who still oppose them inwardly will now be too frightened to open their mouths. But how could our people-how could White Americans-be so spineless, so crawling, so eager to please their oppressors? How can we recruit a revolutionary army from such a rabble? Is this really the same race that walked on the moon and was reaching for the stars 20 years ago? How low we have been brought! It is frighteningly clear now that there is no way to win the struggle in which we are engaged without shedding torrents- veritable rivers-of blood."

Sodom and Gomorrah (Lake Kazenoi)

0:41—0:51,
1:26—1:30

The Chechens are one of the Noah peoples, who have lived in the North Caucasus region since
prehistory.

At 0:48, the last whore is eye-fucking the chad.

Screen Shot 2019 10 26 at 84024 PM

You can't escape the blackpill, it comes up wherever you go boyo.

Us helped the wrong side during ww2

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back