Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s Saturday night and I’m feeling really depressed right now

L

lost soul

Recruit
★★★★
I should have a wife and children and family to spend time with. I could be watching movies with my wife and kids right now. Or playing video games with them.

Or if I was single I could be out partying with friends.

My entire teenage life is over. And my entire early 20s is over. My entire life is over.

I’m literally sitting in front of the computer watching YouTube videos while I have a stupid half finished lamp sitting in the corner of the room. Another stupid fucking hobby failed again

Fridays and saturday nights are the worst. Even Sunday mornings are not that bad (even If tons of famílies going to parks and restaurants).

My cope for saturday nights is beer. Not much, 600ml is enough to make me feel good and forget about inceldom.

Fridays and saturday nights are the worst. Even Sunday mornings are not that bad (even If tons of famílies going to parks and restaurants).

My cope for saturday nights is beer. Not much, 600ml is enough to make me feel good and forget about inceldom.
Sunday morning when everyone is at church with there families is brutal

This is my saturday night

Lulz

Same. I don’t really have any good advice for you either.

God has a plan for you :feelsokman:
Lol there’s no God. And if there is a God he’s torturing me. I’m the mistake that he made. Or I’m a demon from hell that escaped or something and he’s torturing me for that

Alright, here’s the plan. Start hitting up support groups. It doesn’t matter what for—just show up and blend in. It feels strange, but it helps you disconnect from all the usual crap. Then, one day, you "accidentally" leave the gas on in your apartment. Boom—your place blows up. Everything’s gone, just like that.

That’s when you meet this guy. He’s laid-back but completely disillusioned with the world. He’s into making handmade soap and casually mentions, “You know, the same process for making soap can be used to make bombs.” It’s wild, but it sparks something in you. Before long, you’re mixing ingredients together, getting deep into some serious heat.

Then, one night, you both end up fighting in a bar. It’s raw and chaotic, but it feels liberating. That’s when you realize how powerful it is to let loose. After that first fight, you decide to start a fight club. It takes off quickly—people show up, eager to release their pent-up frustration.

You end up living together in this broken-down house, and the energy is electric. Every night, more and more people join in, drawn to the madness. Between the fights and the bomb-making, you’re living a life that feels real and intense. The adrenaline, the camaraderie—it’s exhilarating. You’re all in, and as you start hitting banks, blowing them sky-high, wiping out the system one explosion at a time, it finally starts to make sense. Watching it burn is where the real freedom lies.

Alright, here’s the plan. Start hitting up support groups. It doesn’t matter what for—just show up and blend in. It feels strange, but it helps you disconnect from all the usual crap. Then, one day, you "accidentally" leave the gas on in your apartment. Boom—your place blows up. Everything’s gone, just like that.

That’s when you meet this guy. He’s laid-back but completely disillusioned with the world. He’s into making handmade soap and casually mentions, “You know, the same process for making soap can be used to make bombs.” It’s wild, but it sparks something in you. Before long, you’re mixing ingredients together, getting deep into some serious heat.

Then, one night, you both end up fighting in a bar. It’s raw and chaotic, but it feels liberating. That’s when you realize how powerful it is to let loose. After that first fight, you decide to start a fight club. It takes off quickly—people show up, eager to release their pent-up frustration.

You end up living together in this broken-down house, and the energy is electric. Every night, more and more people join in, drawn to the madness. Between the fights and the bomb-making, you’re living a life that feels real and intense. The adrenaline, the camaraderie—it’s exhilarating. You’re all in, and as you start hitting banks, blowing them sky-high, wiping out the system one explosion at a time, it finally starts to make sense. Watching it burn is where the real freedom lies.
Tbh I just want to live a secluded life far away from society where I don’t have to participate and can just grow potatoes and pumpkins and shit and build bird houses

fight-club.gif

Tbh I just want to live a secluded life far away from society where I don’t have to participate and can just grow potatoes and pumpkins and shit and build bird houses
Or here is another advice You dive headfirst into that high-powered life in New York City, obsessed with appearances and status. You start hitting up exclusive places like Dorsia, where everyone’s fighting for a reservation.

Your obsession with business cards becomes a big deal—those pristine, high-quality cards are everything. You’re constantly comparing them with your colleagues, and when you see Paul Allen’s card, it sends you over the edge. It’s the same style as yours but just a bit better. That envy festers, leading you to invite him over one night after dinner at Dorsia. Things get intense, and you end up killing him in a fit of rage.

Then there’s your secretary, Jean. You keep her around, but you’re emotionally detached. You go through the motions, treating her as just another accessory in your life. One night, you take her to a party, and it’s clear she’s interested in you. But you can’t connect—you’re too lost in your own twisted world.

After killing Paul, you start to spiral. You think you can cover it up, but everything begins to unravel. You have those wild nights filled with cocaine and brutal violence, like that scene with the chainsaw. You narrate your life like a twisted film, losing touch with reality.

Eventually, you confront your identity crisis, realizing that everything you’ve built is a facade. You’re left questioning what’s real and what’s just an illusion in your empty, superficial existence. The madness of it all leads you down a dark path, and you’re left alone, grappling with the chaos you’ve created.

I should have a wife and children and family to spend time with. I could be watching movies with my wife and kids right now. Or playing video games with them.

Or if I was single I could be out partying with friends.

My entire teenage life is over. And my entire early 20s is over. My entire life is over.

I’m literally sitting in front of the computer watching YouTube videos while I have a stupid half finished lamp sitting in the corner of the room. Another stupid fucking hobby failed again
E. R

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back