Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's sad when a dog howls tbhngl

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date
Deleted member 30682

Deleted member 30682

Self-banned
-
I hate dogs, I believe they have no place in a civilized society and if it was up to me I would exterminate every single one of them. They attack you for no reason, they run in front of you like retards and make you fall off your motorcycle, they're obnoxiously loud, they shit all over the place, they carry diseases, they fuck with garbage and spread it all over the sidewalk, seriously, it's ridiculous how we as humans have to put up with these filthy ass mutts just because the majority of the population thinks it's ok to have mutant carnivorous animals living among us in cities that are supposed to keep us safe from animals in the first place.

However, I can't help but feel sorry for these creatures when I hear them howling especially my old bitch neighbor's dogs. I mean, I really hate those particular dogs (3) cuz they are particularly annoying with their barking, but goddamn just imagine being a mutant freak mutt that yearns for a life in the wild with his pack and just be able to do all the things a wild dog is supposed to do but instead has to spend his entire life imprisoned within the confines of an old human bitch's frontyard, surrounded by hundreds of other dogs that he perceives as invaders in a territory that should be his, and surrounded by hundreds of bitches in heat that he can't fuck... FFS, no wonder why these mutts bark all fucking day...

Whenever I hear a dog howling it's just sad, man... It is a desperate and miserable call for a life they'll never have :feelsbadman:

I hate dogs, I believe they have no place in a civilized society and if it was up to me I would exterminate every single one of them. They attack you for no reason, they run in front of you like retards and make you fall off your motorcycle, they're obnoxiously loud, they shit all over the place, they carry diseases, they fuck with garbage and spread it all over the sidewalk, seriously, it's ridiculous how we as humans have to put up with these filthy ass mutts just because the majority of the population thinks it's ok to have mutant carnivorous animals living among us in cities that are supposed to keep us safe from animals in the first place.

However, I can't help but feel sorry for these creatures when I hear them howling especially my old bitch neighbor's dogs. I mean, I really hate those particular dogs (3) cuz they are particularly annoying with their barking, but goddamn just imagine being a mutant freak mutt that yearns for a life in the wild with his pack and just be able to do all the things a wild dog is supposed to do but instead has to spend his entire life imprisoned within the confines of an old human bitch's frontyard, surrounded by hundreds of other dogs that he perceives as invaders in a territory that should be his, and surrounded by hundreds of bitches in heat that he can't fuck... FFS, no wonder why these mutts bark all fucking day...

Whenever I hear a dog howling it's just sad, man... It is a desperate and miserable call for a life they'll never have :feelsbadman:
fuck dogs, but i do feel bad for them for having to live with humans and not nature.

View: https://youtu.be/zqz3lXL2Vc8

I know that channel, those vids are based, I agree with most of the stuff he says.
I started hating dogs just a few months ago tbh and It is great to be out of another programming

I started hating dogs just a few months ago tbh and It is great to be out of another programming
I started to hate them years ago tbh, half of my relatives have been bitten by dogs, my greatgrampa was killed by a dog, and basically all of us have fallen off our motorcycles because of dogs. They are a pain in the ass and way too many just roam the streets here where I live. There's little control from the authorities.

It's good that more people worldwide wake up to this problem and realize dogs shouldn't live in cities.

Last edited:
Hi do in th inch Han h B V u go on B B

I started to hate them years ago tbh, half of my relatives have been bitten by dogs, my greatgrampa was killed by a dog, and basically all of us have fell off our motorcycles because of dogs. They are a pain in the ass and way too many just roam the streets here where I live. There's little control from the authorities.

It's good that more people worldwide wake up to this problem and realize dogs shouldn't live in cities.
I am terribly sorry for your loss man and many other terrible encounters, my deepest condolences.
the crazy thing is that they have centers where they take care of stray dogs when there are millions of homeless men that are living in a fucked up conditions that could die or pass out at any moment, also completely forgetting the fact that dogs are wild animals but now they think is a family member and shiet.

Aren't jackals and coyotes related to dogs? Coyotes and especially jackals are seen as undesirable by many humans but dogs are apparently worth a lot of respect. It boggles the mind tbh

I am terribly sorry for your loss man and many other terrible encounters, my deepest condolences.
the crazy thing is that they have centers where they take care of stray dogs when there are millions of homeless men that are living in a fucked up conditions that could die or pass out at any moment, also completely forgetting the fact that dogs are wild animals but now they think is a family member and shiet.
True. I know a couple of foids that are volunteers at one of those centers and I know they wouldn't give one fuck about a dying ugly bum. Men have less value than dogs to them.
Aren't jackals and coyotes related to dogs? Coyotes and especially jackals are seen as undesirable by many humans but dogs are apparently worth a lot of respect. It boggles the mind tbh
Dog lovers' logic jfl

Dog lovers' logic jfl
If you think about it, dogs outside of Europe are an invasive species that have successfully "naturalized" and have horrible effects on the environment.

True. I know a couple of foids that are volunteers at one of those centers and I know they wouldn't give one fuck about a dying ugly bum. Men have less value than dogs to them.
i live in asia, and in the past there were lots of dog eaters but now they become cucks that are scared to be called a dog eater
is just fucking pathethic, also there are increasing number of facilities for ONLY DOGS like dog park ,dog playground,dog resting place, and fuck even dog hotel

Dogs smell like shit.

Attachments

• 61mUxg2PBRL._AC_SX522_.jpg
    61mUxg2PBRL._AC_SX522_.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
just look at this pic by mutt lovers

yes they smell so bad
The concept of "dog heaven" is so solipsistic tbh
Dog lovers essentially claiming that they esteem dogs so highly that there must be a heaven for dogs like there is a heaven for humans in Christianity.

If you think about it, dogs outside of Europe are an invasive species that have successfully "naturalized" and have horrible effects on the environment.

True.
i live in asia, and in the past there were lots of dog eaters but now they become cucks that are scared to be called a dog eater
is just fucking pathethic, also there are increasing number of facilities for ONLY DOGS like dog park ,dog playground,dog resting place, and fuck even dog hotel
Wtf that's ridiculous man. I just googled dogs hotels
We don't have stuff like that here but I guess they are a profitable business with all the amount of dog lovers out there.
just look at this pic by mutt lovers

yes they smell so bad
:feelsclown:

The concept of "dog heaven" is so solipsistic tbh
Dog lovers essentially claiming that they esteem dogs so highly that there must be a heaven for dogs like there is a heaven for humans in Christianity.
also if you write god opppsite it becomes dog, these mutt lovers are basically worshipping these disgusting mutts
True.

Wtf that's ridiculous man. I just googled dogs hotels
We don't have stuff like that here but I guess they are a profitable business with all the amount of dog lovers out there.

:feelsclown:
I'm truly done with society tbh, I cancelled all my monthly donations to poor kids and whatever fuck it all man everything is cope or othER way of CHOice.

also if you write god opppsite it becomes dog, these mutt lovers are basically worshipping these disgusting mutts
They insist on bringing their dogs everywhere too.
An ugly man has a pet allergy? Sorry dogs need a place to stay too.
Extra clothing left over to donate to charity? Dogs need to stay warm too.
Constructing a building? The dogs need a designated room and hallway specifically for them too.

It's in your face and accosts your senses. Just like rap music (which also elevates dogs jfl

Constructing a building? The dogs need a designated room and hallway specifically for them too.

It's in your face and accosts your senses. Just like rap music (which also elevates dogs jfl
I have serious case of allergy when there are dogs around me and even here in asia there are mutts everywhere and i have to take my medication much more than i used to in the past 15years, i even tell my family who live with mutts to get away from me basically dogs are making my life shit even my social and general well being.

A lot of those people in my city let their dogs out during the night, and some of them are big ones, they can literally gang up on you and mangle your face if you're passing by unarmed but the owners couldn't care less.
I have serious case of allergy when there are dogs around me and even here in asia there are mutts everywhere and i have to take my medication much more than i used to in the past 15years, i even tell my family who live with mutts to get away from me basically dogs are making my life shit even my social and general well being.
Damn bro, I can't imagine what it must be like to have to go through that shit on top of being an incel. I hope your government takes action and at least get those mutts out of the streets, people like you shouldn't suffer like that.

Damn bro, I can't imagine what it must be like to have to go through that shit on top of being an incel. I hope your government takes action and at least get those mutts out of the streets, people like you shouldn't suffer like that.
we don't deserve to suffer like this tbh, we are human living in a human society this is fucking insane, everything is up side down, we might be in hell for real and it will not suprise me one bit if this is hell that we are living in.

we don't deserve to suffer like this tbh, we are human living in a human society this is fucking insane, everything is up side down, we might be in hell for real and it will not suprise me one bit if this is hell that we are living in.
I've had that same thought way too many times, this world def looks like hell ngl.

they howl to warn other dogs to fuck off this is my territory

they howl to warn other dogs to fuck off this is my territory
True, but my neighbor's dogs can't do shit to any dogs encroaching on their territory so it's a futile action. I'm just saying that howling sounds like a painful reminder of primitive times when their ancestors used to be actual dogs and not mutant freaks that are forced to live in an unnatural environment that is stressful as fuck. I still hate dogs but I can sense their frustration and it's sad, just like most things in this world.

I hate the sound of dogs howling.

Intelligent dogs are best bro tbh. The only ones i hate are thoses shit for brain barking machine.

I hate the sound of dogs howling.
It can be pretty annoying yes tho not as much as when they bark. But to tell you the truth, I kinda like it when they howl sometimes, it sounds like art, it's kinda stupid to describe it that way I know but listen to this wolf and tell me it's not beautiful:

View: https://youtu.be/x1LiSijUwsA

I like dogs
Maybe you've had different experiences, and I used to like them too ngl so I don't blame you, but they are a problem here.
Once I talked to a swedish exchange student and he told me we was mindblown cuz of the amount of dogs roaming the streets here, just to give u an idea.
Intelligent dogs are best bro tbh. The only ones i hate are thoses shit for brain barking machine.
Yeah they can be useful for some tasks but most dogs are just useless barking and shitting machines and a danger in our societies

It can be pretty annoying yes tho not as much as when they bark. But to tell you the truth, I kinda like it when they howl sometimes, it sounds like art, it's kinda stupid to describe it that way I know but listen to this wolf and tell me it's not beautiful:

View: https://youtu.be/x1LiSijUwsA

That's a wolf though.
When my dog howls it sounds more throaty and annoying.
I think Schopenhauer said human beings find all non-bird animal sounds to be irritating on a certain level because it's too pure an expression of the naked will or something.