Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its sad that men are not valued in society

B

Blackpill Bishop

Banned
-
Its honestly sad that men are not valued in today's society and are seen as replaceable commodities while foids are seen as valuable resources

If the ship is sinking its always 'woman and children first' because they are valuable from an evolutionary standpoint, but ironically not the men who actually built the ship in the first place

I personally have been thinking about roping for a long time, but truly coming to terms with the fact that we as men, barely hold any value in society really makes me think there is no point in roping

Our lives inherently have no value, so there seems to be no merit to actually ending it, because NOBODY would truly care

The only time society would care about a man losing his life is if its a looksmaxed/moneymaxed celebrity like Robin Williams, then theres a HUGE outcry on social media

But not for us lool

The only way I see ahead is looks and moneymaxing, everything else is honestly a waste of time

That's just biology, even among ants the males are worker slaves that get tossed aside like trash to defend the queens.

men are not valued because actually most men are in fact disposable trash in every way: socially, economically, sexually, etc.

men on the whole have have less friends, are less educated, don't earn as much as in the past, are mostly ugly. is it any surprise that women treat men like shit?

it only takes foids to propagate society and a handful of chads.

you are worthless.

men are not valued because actually most men are in fact disposable trash in every way: socially, economically, sexually, etc.

men on the whole have have less friends, are less educated, don't earn as much as in the past, are mostly ugly. is it any surprise that women treat men like shit?

it only takes foids to propagate society and a handful of chads.

you are worthless.

Yeah sure but I'd argue most woman should be considered disposable trash as well from a social and economic standpoint

However woman can reproduce and propagate society forward like you mentioned which is the difference

Yeah sure but I'd argue most woman should be considered disposable trash as well from a social and economic standpoint

However woman can reproduce and propagate society forward like you mentioned which is the difference
nope, women have INTRINSIC VALUE. they have wombs and shit. also they tend to do far better socially than males in this day and age, and more education means they can take most of the non-physically demanding jobs.

I believe many women behave very bad. Probably on purpose, just because they know they can. Now a lot of you seem to think they hold a higher value just because they can reproduce? Would life be more meaningful as a woman?

I believe many women behave very bad. Probably on purpose, just because they know they can. Now a lot of you seem to think they hold a higher value just because they can reproduce? Would life be more meaningful as a woman?

Why would they not hold higher value? The most important purpose of any species is to ensure the survival of their own via reproduction and woman are the gateway to this

I'm not sure if life would be more meaningful as a foid, but what I definitely know is for a modern day man life is extremely meaningless since he is effectively not required from a genetic point of view.

His role is essentially made void

In the 60s/70s when woman were not in the workforce, they truly 'needed' men to ensure their own survival financially, but as mentioned with foids entering the workforce, they technically don't 'need' us anymore