Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT's retarded take on Incels

They really think ugly girls give us attention?

I'm sure 90%+ of people here never heard an "I love you" from a non-family-member woman in their lives. Not even a lie/manipulation.

Even if the ugliest woman in the world said she loved me I'd feel good and grateful about it, and if she really insisted, I would at least let she give me a handjob or something. Is the same true for women? A: no.

do they really think that Incels think like this?
If a woman says she likes me I wouldnt reject her
Yes they do. How else can they rationalize their retarded hatred of us.

Willfully ignorant people are useless aren't worth acknowledging. Don't bother
20201202 192955

i've seen this shitty meme years ago. why do these reatrd keep reposting it?
anyway it's obvious that such situations don't happen, ugly women don't want ugly men, and they definitely don't ask them out

I'm sure 90%+ of people here never heard an "I love you" from a non-family-member woman in their lives. Not even a lie/manipulation.

Even if the ugliest woman in the world said she loved me I'd feel good and grateful about it, and if she really insisted, I would at least let she give me a handjob or something. Is the same true for women? A: no.
the only "I love you" and "Youre Handsome" I hear come from my Mom

Needs to be 100%

things that never happened

Imagine being so obsessed with inkels you spend your day drawing shitty comics. Actually laughable some whore toilet puts so much effort into that lmao :lul: :lul: like how much of a toilet whore do you have to be to spend your days drawing inkels :lul::lul::lul:

IT is so delusional they spend more time thinking about us then i even spend on this forum they are the lowest of society and even normies think they are cringe.

Ugly foids like that usually have normie boyfriends.

1. o yes because every girl just goes out of their way and professes their love or some random guy /s ( works for chad though)
2. most of us incels have literally fuck all standards, there arent many women that we wouldnt date,

That comic is the exact opposite of reality, but they're too retarded to understand.

I could tolerate sex with an ugly woman if I didn't have to look at her. Just close my eyes and think of other women.

Yep we CHOSE this.

“Everyone knows being involuntarily celibate is voluntary.” -IT
:feelsclown:

I would date an ugly girl. Just don't be a disgusting fat landwhale with dyed hair.

I could tolerate sex with an ugly woman if I didn't have to look at her. Just close my eyes and think of other women.
A normal ugly women would be great, but I was talking about the ugliest women in the world. Imagine that.

A normal ugly women would be great, but I was talking about the ugliest women in the world. Imagine that.
Ugliest? You mean like deformed? Idk. I view those people as asexual tbh ngl. If I was deformed, I would definitely live an asexual life.

Ugliest? You mean like deformed? Idk. I view those people as asexual tbh ngl. If I was deformed, I would definitely live an asexual life.
You coulg give up on relationships, but your libido would stay.

They keep reposting that same shitty comic every year.

Acting like women ever go out of their way to ask a guy out, what a joke. Even with Chads they still expect them to make the first moves but the foids just make the hints a lot easier.

IT is so delusional they spend more time thinking about us then i even spend on this forum they are the lowest of society and even normies think they are cringe.