Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's reasonable to have basic standards.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
And to judge book by its cover to some extent.
Otherwise, you can produce suffering which would lead to bad consequences.

An old news of some roastie who killed her disabled son and got reduced sentence if I'm not mistaken.

She clearly shows symptoms of mental sickness. Plus she's fat and unhealthy. Who in his right mind procreates with such defective females?

16wd0kr7zvz21

Who in his right mind procreates with such defective females?
NTs lack rational thinking. They NEVER think about the consequences of their actions

Not being attracted to Margot Robbie is obvious. She is just too ugly

Because men are procreate easily with multiple women. Once a man dispenses his seed, he can leave whenever he wants. A woman however, has to care for her child. After all, she bought the child into the world.

Men are biologically wired to pump and dump as many females as possible before settling down with one particularly attractive foid that can bear the best genes (mothers are the biggest factor for a child's survival, fathers are a close second) The man in this case stays behind to raise his ideal children.

Foids are choosey because the process of procreating is risky for them. Not only do they have to give birth but also raise the kid for 18+ years. That is a lot of work. So they can't afford to settle down with inferior inkwell genes.

She should've deserved a death sentence by firing squad to show no mercy

100% agree. I wouldn't date her, not that it matters, she wouldn't date me. I'd rather be alone than with someone like her or looks like her

And to judge book by its cover to some extent.
Otherwise, you can produce suffering which would lead to bad consequences.

An old news of some roastie who killed her disabled son and got reduced sentence if I'm not mistaken.

She clearly shows symptoms of mental sickness. Plus she's fat and unhealthy. Who in his right mind procreates with such defective females?

View attachment 1134347
tbf putting a severly disabled child out of misery is not that evil

Because men are procreate easily with multiple women. Once a man dispenses his seed, he can leave whenever he wants. A woman however, has to care for her child. After all, she bought the child into the world.

Men are biologically wired to pump and dump as many females as possible before settling down with one particularly attractive foid that can bear the best genes (mothers are the biggest factor for a child's survival, fathers are a close second) The man in this case stays behind to raise his ideal children.

Foids are choosey because the process of procreating is risky for them. Not only do they have to give birth but also raise the kid for 18+ years. That is a lot of work. So they can't afford to settle down with inferior inkwell genes.
Procreating with someone obviously unhealthy is beyond stupid.

100% agree. I wouldn't date her, not that it matters, she wouldn't date me. I'd rather be alone than with someone like her or looks like her
It's just unnecessary torture.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back