Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's really as simple as if you don't get sex, you're ugly

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
It gives you peace and comfort knowing this. That nothing you do actually matters, that no "self improvement" will change that, if you are attractive you would ATTRACT, it's right there in the term, I just don't understand these mental gymnastics Normies and cucks go through, how can you supposedly be good looking / attractive but not attract girls for dates or hookups? :feelstastyman:

If you don't get positive female attention just by existing, it just means you're ugly and there is no point in trying really because you'll just waste a bunch of time and effort

how can you supposedly be good looking / attractive but not attract girls for dates or hookups? :feelstastyman:
this is what every incel who is a 4-5/10 tells himself. "Oh I'm not ugly, I mog blackops2cel so I'm not ugly".

Yes you are, women are picky.

this is what every incel who is a 4-5/10 tells himself. "Oh I'm not ugly, I mog blackops2cel so I'm not ugly".

Yes you are, women are picky.
Every single dude on reddit says they're not ugly for instance, but they're on reddit posting about Kendrick Lamar and ea being bad all day long instead of getting laid, so just put one and two together.

but they're on reddit posting about Kendrick Lamar and ea being bad all day long

giphy.gif

Idk why but I find this so funny, its true tho but not surprising, there are studies showing that men overrate themselves, I guess it takes being delusional to think you have a chance to even try

giphy.gif

Idk why but I find this so funny, its true tho but not surprising, there are studies showing that men overrate themselves, I guess it takes being delusional to think you have a chance to even try
delusion is fueled by two things:
1. seeing other guys in public who aren't good lookng with girls (those girls aren't even fucking him most likely)
2. gettting lucky with a drunk chick (not even fucking necessarily, even a kiss will delude men)

delusion is fueled by two things:
1. seeing other guys in public who aren't good lookng with girls (those girls aren't even fucking him most likely)
2. gettting lucky with a drunk chick (not even fucking necessarily, even a kiss will delude men)
You can tell if the girl is fucking the dude or not based off whether he has good facial bones or not

Every single dude on reddit says they're not ugly for instance, but they're on reddit posting about Kendrick Lamar and ea being bad all day long instead of getting laid, so just put one and two together.

Nah, mentalcels are proof that this isn't 100% true. If you don't get sex, there's a big chance you're ugly, but it could also mean you're just an ultra sperg. Seen plenty of normie guys get btfo'd by females for sperg behavior

Nah, mentalcels are proof that this isn't 100% true. If you don't get sex, there's a big chance you're ugly, but it could also mean you're just an ultra sperg. Seen plenty of normie guys get btfo'd by females for sperg behavior
Hmmm wonder who would be saying this

normies are seen as ugly by women as well tbh, just less ugly. even if a normie gets a gf she won't really be attracted to him like a chadlite+
Hmmm wonder who would be saying this
copers

normies are seen as ugly by women as well tbh, just less ugly. even if a normie gets a gf she won't really be attracted to him like a chadlite+

copers
Unlike incels however, most normies can looksmaxx their way to potential chadlites. Not to mention that the red pill applies more to normies than the black pill ever will. For them, it can be looks, but its mostly behavior

Unlike incels however, most normies can looksmaxx their way to potential chadlites. Not to mention that the red pill applies more to normies than the black pill ever will. For them, it can be looks, but its mostly behavior
looksmaxxing is more blackpilled anyway.

Its not actually. Looksmaxxing as a concept was a redpill thing 10+ years ago
cope, I've been around red pill forums and the only looksmaxxing they suggested was gymcelling. in terms of facial aesthetics and surgeries that's much more of a blackpilled thing

cope, I've been around red pill forums and the only looksmaxxing they suggested was gymcelling. in terms of facial aesthetics and surgeries that's much more of a blackpilled thing
Umm i think guys were still getting facial surgery back then for the same reason. Whether or not they called it "looksmaxxing" is irrelivant.

Umm i think guys were still getting facial surgery back then for the same reason. Whether or not they called it "looksmaxxing" is irrelivant.
Technically people were always getting surgeries but it wasn't talked about as widely as it is on black pill forums

Technically people were always getting surgeries but it wasn't talked about as widely as it is on black pill forums
So the group that talks the most about a concept are now the originators of it?

So the group that talks the most about a concept are now the originators of it?
shut the fuck up you faggot. that's not what i said in the slightest.

the redpill has always been PUA, which is about behavior. the blackpill was focused on looks theory. i've seen multiple times on PUA forums them downplay the importance of looks and argue that game is more important than looks

you sound like a redpill coper who doesn't want to abandon the redpill, and you're trying to argue that the redpill was focused on looks when it really was not

shut the fuck up you faggot. that's not what i said in the slightest.

the redpill has always been PUA, which is about behavior. the blackpill was focused on looks theory. i've seen multiple times on PUA forums them downplay the importance of looks and argue that game is more important than looks

you sound like a redpill coper who doesn't want to abandon the redpill, and you're trying to argue that the redpill was focused on looks when it really was not
You're a dense, bitter imbecile. The black pill merely acknowledges and accepts that there is a large dispariagement in the sexual lives of physically attractive men, in comparison to unattractive men. In MOST cases, there is no blackpilled incentive to improve one's looks through ANY means, as this is normally seen as coping anyway. You think the forums you've seen are actually indicative of the redpill as a whole? Worthless anecdotal logic.

Not ONCE did i say the red pill focused primarily on looks. I just said that the CONCEPT of looksmaxxing originated from the Redpill. You know why? Because while people may have always been trying to improve themselves physically, it didn't become part of an actual ideology until the redpill was formulated. please don't punch outside your weight class bud.

You're a dense, bitter imbecile.

please don't punch outside your weight class bud.
LOL you're trying to establish superiority over me. nice try pseudointellectual
I just said that the CONCEPT of looksmaxxing originated from the Redpill
completely false, the red pill term originates from the 1999 movie the matrix. bodybuilding and plastic surgery existed before 1999, therefore the concept of looksmaxxing does not originate from the redpill. the term looksmaxxing also is blackpilled. so both the concept, and then the term, are BOTH not from the redpill.
The black pill merely acknowledges and accepts that there is a large dispariagement in the sexual lives of physically attractive men, in comparison to unattractive men. In MOST cases, there is no blackpilled incentive to improve one's looks through ANY means, as this is normally seen as coping anyway.
actually, the black pill focuses on more than just sex lives. it focuses on the impact of looks as a whole on the impact of someone's life, such as in social settings or career

looksmax.org is full of blackpillers who are trying to improve their looks. there are many people here who are also trying looksmaxxing to improve their looks and ascend. the people who aren't trying are the oldcels, poorcels, autistcels, or truecels. so no, this is simply not true that there is never an incentive to looksmax.
You think the forums you've seen are actually indicative of the redpill as a whole? Worthless anecdotal logic.
so what are you, some redpill guru? you are some "expert" on the redpill? That anything I know about the redpill can just be disregarded as anecdotal evidence but you are some genius?

this forum is not for you, you are unironically defending the repill as something that is actually not some PUA scam. vast majority of people here know what the redpill is and know it's a scam.

this is what your teen years were supposed to look like if you were born in the 1980s or later

if you spent them indoors and "waiting" it means you were born into the modern slave class of men that are born to pay taxes and nothing else, no coping about it.

It's very simple. IDK how bluepillers still cope

LOL you're trying to establish superiority over me. nice try pseudointellectual
It's honestly not that difficult so far. Please put it on "Hard" mode, im bored of this game already.

completely false, the red pill term originates from the 1999 movie the matrix. bodybuilding and plastic surgery existed before 1999, therefore the concept of looksmaxxing does not originate from the redpill. the term looksmaxxing also is blackpilled. so both the concept, and then the term, are BOTH not from the redpill.

Excellent attempt at the only strawman reply that would allow you to not show just how ignorant you are. The REDPILL itself originated merely from a movie, but the concept of it is to awaken to the truth (in general). You can pretend that everyone doesn't conflate PUA dating strategies with the red pill, despite PUA and "game" consisting of the acknowledgement and use of female nature to aquire sex, but it'd be just another line of nonsense that you've typed thus far.

actually, the black pill focuses on more than just sex lives. it focuses on the impact of looks as a whole on the impact of someone's life, such as in social settings or career

looksmax.org is full of blackpillers who are trying to improve their looks. there are many people here who are also trying looksmaxxing to improve their looks and ascend. the people who aren't trying are the oldcels, poorcels, autistcels, or truecels. so no, this is simply not true that there is never an incentive to looksmax.

I said there's ALMOST no blackpill incentive to looksmaxx, but again, your bitter, one sided way of thinking only allows you to perceive oposing opinions in negative absolutes, which you then proceed to build strawmen of to disprove, in the hopes of boosting your fragile ego. By the way, the fact that there are these different, fragmented little "blackpill" forums littered throughout the net, focusing primarily on different aspects of the "same" ideology proves just how unstable the groundwork is for it, or at least your view of it.

so what are you, some redpill guru? you are some "expert" on the redpill? That anything I know about the redpill can just be disregarded as anecdotal evidence but you are some genius?

Im someone who is humble enough to actually realize that there's nuance to the world. You on the other hand, are just lashing out at any information that doesn't either reaffirm or reinforce your suicidal existence. Childish.

this forum is not for you, you are unironically defending the repill as something that is actually not some PUA scam. vast majority of people here know what the redpill is and know it's a scam.

Yes, because my saying that looksmaxxing originated from the redpill means im defending it as a whole, and suggesting others adhere to its values. Like i said, you only think in bitter, negative absolutes. This is such a sad debate.

Truest thing I saw today

no its because im not NT :feelskek:

Excellent attempt at the only strawman reply that would allow you to not show just how ignorant you are. The REDPILL itself originated merely from a movie, but the concept of it is to awaken to the truth (in general). You can pretend that everyone doesn't conflate PUA dating strategies with the red pill, despite PUA and "game" consisting of the acknowledgement and use of female nature to aquire sex, but it'd be just another line of nonsense that you've typed thus far.
the blackpill is about the truth as well. The problem is the redpill got hijacked by PUA garbage, that's why the blackpill was created

it's not nonsense to point out your BS.
I said there's ALMOST no blackpill incentive to looksmaxx, but again, your bitter, one sided way of thinking only allows you to perceive oposing opinions in negative absolutes, which you then proceed to build strawmen of to disprove, in the hopes of boosting your fragile ego. By the way, the fact that there are these different, fragmented little "blackpill" forums littered throughout the net, focusing primarily on different aspects of the "same" ideology proves just how unstable the groundwork is for it, or at least your view of it.
sorry, but that still isn't true, there are reasons to looksmax in many cases. looks impact the quality of life so there is reason. and there are many blackpill forums just like many redpill forums. that doesn't mean it's "unstable". Looksmax is more focused on looksmaxxing and this forum is more focused on venting and discussion. that doesn't debunk the blackpill. I never used strawman at all, I pointed out what you said.

Im someone who is humble enough to actually realize that there's nuance to the world. You on the other hand, are just lashing out at any information that doesn't either reaffirm or reinforce your suicidal existence. Childish.
lol once again acting like you're better than me. You are on an incel forum and you say "suicidal existence" as if it's some insult. Unless you're a fakecel there's no reason to have never pondered suicide once. and as for lashing out, I would say you are, when you call me "childish", a "dense, bitter, imbecile", "son't punch above your weight class", "fragile ego". Every one of your posts is dependent on condescending insults.
It's honestly not that difficult so far. Please put it on "Hard" mode, im bored of this game already.
you're so bored, yet you have to reply to every message of mine. you'll probably respond in a long text sprinked with condescending insults as if you're "superior". You haven't proven anything. You have said that looksmaxxing originates from the red pill WHEN IT DOESN'T. IT DOES NOT. The redpill is PUA garbage, and you are too much of a pussy to admit it so you're changing what the redpill is to suit your argument.

Yes, because my saying that looksmaxxing originated from the redpill means im defending it as a whole, and suggesting others adhere to its values. Like i said, you only think in bitter, negative absolutes. This is such a sad debate.
LOOKSMAXXING DOES NOT ORIGINATE FROM THE REDPILL. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL. IT DOES NOT.

The only sad thing about this debate is that you changed the definition of what the red pill was and argued it applied to before 1999, I could argue the same thing about the black pill then. I could say "look at this blackpilled video on looks from the 80's".

The red pill only suggests gymming, it never discusses facial aesthetics (much more important) like the blackpill.

Last edited:
the blackpill is about the truth as well. The problem is the redpill got hijacked by PUA garbage, that's why the blackpill was created

it's not nonsense to point out your BS.

Great. The creation of the blackpill wasn't my argument, the concept of the redpill was. You insisted that i was referring to where the red pill itself originated from, and i pointed out that you were wrong. You pointed out no BS, and like clockwork you refuted another strawman argument.

sorry, but that still isn't true, there are reasons to looksmax in many cases. looks impact the quality of life so there is reason.

Never said there was no reason at all. I said there is almost no "blackpill" incentive, because most that claim themselves to be so see looksmaxxing as coping anyway, which is why they don't try. This is something that wouldn't happen if the foundation for the blackpill were stable. Nuance keeps this from being the case however. I'm sure you're only able to see what i just said in the argumentatively dismissive label of "red pill", but try to actually give it some thought.

and there are many blackpill forums just like many redpill forums. that doesn't mean it's "unstable". Looksmax is more focused on looksmaxxing and this forum is more focused on venting and discussion. that doesn't debunk the blackpill. I never used strawman at all, I pointed out what you said.

You ignore completely that the black pill is fractionally as widespread as the red pill, yet there are already "followers" of it that would probably see what you emphasize most about it's philosophy as coping bullshit. This does not happen if an idea has a stable foundation. Are those that see your values as coping simply passed off as fools in your eyes? Even though you both claim to follow the Blackpill? Laughable. The foundation is glass, but the basic premise of it is correct.

lol once again acting like you're better than me. You are on an incel forum and you say "suicidal existence" as if it's some insult. Unless you're a fakecel there's no reason to have never pondered suicide once. and as for lashing out, I would say you are, when you call me "childish", a "dense, bitter, imbecile", "son't punch above your weight class", "fragile ego". Every one of your posts is dependent on condescending insults.

Right. see, someone without a functioning memory probably wouldn't point out that the one who literally began to hurl insults was you. "Fucking faggot" seems to disappear from your vocabulary when you're pretending to be the victim of insult throwing that you facilitated. Good job, you're also a hypocrite on top of being a childish, dense, imbecile punching outside your weight class.

you're so bored, yet you have to reply to every message of mine. You haven't proven anything. You have said that looksmaxxing originates from the red pill WHEN IT DOESN'T. IT DOES NOT. The redpill is PUA garbage, and you are too much of a pussy to admit it so you're changing what the redpill is to suit your argument

You just refuted my argument with pure emotion. Regardless of what the red pill has turned into, you can't deny its origins, nor the ideas that it encorporated, some of which have been simply assimilated and emphasized more-so by the Black pill. Get out of your feminine emotions, and apply logic to literally anything for once.

LOOKSMAXXING DOES NOT ORIGINATE FROM THE REDPILL. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL. IT DOES NOT.

Woah, any more caps typing and i'd have been done for.

The only sad thing about this debate is that you changed the definition of what the red pill was and argued it applied to before 1999, I could argue the same thing about the black pill then. I could say "look at this blackpilled video on looks from the 80's".

The red pill only suggests gymming, it never discusses facial aesthetics (much more important) like the blackpill.

Wrong. You quite literally do not have the cognitive ability to understand the single point i've been hopelessly trying to get across to you. You're obviously too young or too sheltered to have seen that during the earlier redpill days, the advice was, while shallow, clearly not limited merely to gymmaxxing, which i guess is also an aspect of the black pill that originated from the red pill, according to what you just said. The black pill took what was already established socially by the red pill and just delved deeper into it. If you say this is false then i concede the argument, and implore you actually try growing a brain out of the ground, as you'd have more success with that than trying to understand me any further.

Great. The creation of the blackpill wasn't my argument, the concept of the redpill was. You insisted that i was referring to where the red pill itself originated from, and i pointed out that you were wrong. You pointed out no BS, and like clockwork you refuted another strawman argument.

Never said there was no reason at all. I said there is almost no "blackpill" incentive, because most that claim themselves to be so see looksmaxxing as coping anyway, which is why they don't try. This is something that wouldn't happen if the foundation for the blackpill were stable. Nuance keeps this from being the case however. I'm sure you're only able to see what i just said in the argumentatively dismissive label of "red pill", but try to actually give it some thought.

You ignore completely that the black pill is fractionally as widespread as the red pill, yet there are already "followers" of it that would probably see what you emphasize most about it's philosophy as coping bullshit. This does not happen if an idea has a stable foundation. Are those that see your values as coping simply passed off as fools in your eyes? Even though you both claim to follow the Blackpill? Laughable. The foundation is glass, but the basic premise of it is correct.

Right. see, someone without a functioning memory probably wouldn't point out that the one who literally began to hurl insults was you. "Fucking faggot" seems to disappear from your vocabulary when you're pretending to be the victim of insult throwing that you facilitated. Good job, you're also a hypocrite on top of being a childish, dense, imbecile punching outside your weight class.

You just refuted my argument with pure emotion. Regardless of what the red pill has turned into, you can't deny its origins, nor the ideas that it encorporated, some of which have been simply assimilated and emphasized more-so by the Black pill. Get out of your feminine emotions, and apply logic to literally anything for once.

Woah, any more caps typing and i'd have been done for.

Wrong. You quite literally do not have the cognitive ability to understand the single point i've been hopelessly trying to get across to you. You're obviously too young or too sheltered to have seen that during the earlier redpill days, the advice was, while shallow, clearly not limited merely to gymmaxxing, which i guess is also an aspect of the black pill that originated from the red pill, according to what you just said. The black pill took what was already established socially by the red pill and just delved deeper into it. If you say this is false then i concede the argument, and implore you actually try growing a brain out of the ground, as you'd have more success with that than trying to understand me any further.
well thanks for confirming my point about the following:
you're so bored, yet you have to reply to every message of mine. you'll probably respond in a long text sprinked with condescending insults as if you're "superior".
I don't care what the redpill was originally meant to be. It turned into garbage, and that's why the blackpill was created. When I'm referring to the redpill, I am talking about what it is, not what it was "supposed" to be.

I don't care what the redpill was originally meant to be. It turned into garbage, and that's why the blackpill was created. When I'm referring to the redpill, I am talking about what it is, not what it was "supposed" to be.

That explains why you've been wrong this entire time. Your hatred towards the current state of the red pill blinds you towards the basic concepts that were established by it, and later dissected and further emphasized by the Black Pill. Im done. You now have the rest of your life to indulge in strawman arguments and continuing to live up to masochistic ideals. Enjoy.

That explains why you've been wrong this entire time. Your hatred towards the current state of the red pill blinds you towards the basic concepts that were established by it, and later dissected and further emphasized by the Black Pill. Im done. You now have the rest of your life to indulge in strawman arguments and continuing to live up to masochistic ideals. Enjoy.
except concepts such as looksmaxxing existed before 1999. that's not the redpill. that is just knowledge put out there. so i'm not wrong.

It's not a strawman to say the redpill is PUA "hold frame and pass shit tests" garbage, because that is what it is.

All of your value to society boils down to whether or not you have a socially acceptable face with proper bones and proportions