Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT'S REAL

O

Osman279

Admiral
★★★
Putin couldn't even wait 2 complete months :feelskek::feelskek:

Imagine if Caeser decided to call it a day and withdraw his legions after crossing the rubicon that's just how retarded this fat jew was :feelshaha:

honestly it's to be expected. Russian politics in a nutshell

Now an airplane,tommorow the bomb(nuclear one)

Tbh with how many decoys he had, the fatass might somehow still be alive. Maybe he even faked his own death.

It was very obvious Putin was going to delete him, so he had to see it coming.

It was very obvious Putin was going to delete him, so he had to see it coming.
People are Coping saying it's a Putin false flag. I don't think so.

One less kike, world's a better place

Note to others: this is what happens when you start a rebellion and quit in the first inning.

Wasn't his previous disobedience just to bait the Ukrainians? He did it before to good effect.

Wasn't his previous disobedience just to bait the Ukrainians? He did it before to good effect.
I'll be the one to disagree. I think Prigozhin is just retiring. This whole thing is, unfortunately, a tactic used by KGB back in the Soviet Union. Make your own research. And yeah, good for him since he's too old.

honestly it's to be expected. Russian politics in a nutshell
They didn't kill him. Rather, he's been retired in a villa with half of the money. These Russians are good at deceiving.

I'll be the one to disagree. I think Prigozhin is just retiring. This whole thing is, unfortunately, a tactic used by KGB back in the Soviet Union. Make your own research. And yeah, good for him since he's too old.
I just learned that the plane he was flying in is of Brazilian make. Mystery solved. The plane fell because it's shit. This is the simplest explanation.

This is the simplest explanation.
Let's move on from this topic. They achieved what they wanted: place Prigozhin away from the public scene; from now on, he will live for the rest of his years in a comfy villa somewhere in Russia with a shit ton of money.

Should of stayed on the path.

Would not doubt, Putin already had the oligarchs that were against him "die by accident".

Let's just not jump into conclusions. However, I would love to see Prigozhin die. Wagner has tortured innocent muslims in Syria and Mali, accusing them of being affiliated with IS terrorists (or the takfiri AQ).

Allah knows best. And most surely, the patience of the Muslims will be rewarded with victories and humiliation to the deviants and the disbelievers, with His permission.

Last edited:
Are the Wagner troop really planning a revenge? Will they march to Moscow again?