Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy It's racism if a guy doesn't want to date a black woman; when a woman does the same it's her preferance

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
That's IT's logic. I've made a lot of threads about white women's refusing to date men simply because of the colour of their skin; cucktears' answer, as usual, was that it was only her preference and that it has nothing to do with racism. But when a guy says he doesn't want to date women of other races, all of a sudden he's a racist who deserves death! men, according to IT, are not allowed to have racial preferences; only women are allowed to choose based on race. That's the level of hypocrisy and lack of logic displayed by that subreddit.

Its' over for blackcels,but I could'nt understand a white certain white women that dont date blacks due to having ugly faces.

That double standard makes absolutely no sense, that's mental gymnastics for you

All women are callous eugenicists. They're racist, sexist, ageist, ableist pieces of shit. They have literally evolved to filter out men based on genetic characteristics. Natural female eugenics has killed/prevented the births of more humans throughout history than a thousand Third Reichs.

I literally have a mutt girl in my class which says that its a requirement to be british

Everything is OK based on how not straight-white-male you are. Victimhood is the new privilege.

All women are callous eugenicists. They're racist, sexist, ageist, ableist pieces of shit. They have literally evolved to filter out men based on genetic characteristics. Natural female eugenics has killed/prevented the births of more humans throughout history than a thousand Third Reichs.
So am I. Stop trying to jump on the modernist interpretation of virtues. Racism and Sexism are true values to humankind.

So am I. Stop trying to jump on the modernist interpretation of virtues. Racism and Sexism are true values to humankind.
Fuck off with your spergy dick measuring. You know exactly the point I was trying to make.

Fuck off with your spergy dick measuring. You know exactly the point I was trying to make.
I have no idea what the hell your talking about in this response. How is what i'm saying "spergy dick measuring?"

Your post is a typical double-standards, and Western hypocrisy example.

as nonwhite im perfectly fine with white women or any other women that only dates within their race but don't come up to me saying that it's not racist and it's a preference we both know it's bs but you can't admit it. Consider a white man only hiring white females for HR or sth and it's just that he prefers to work with only white females . Leftist cucks would immediately go nuts and claim that he is racist but when it's the white female who only prefers white men it's not racist but preference. Explain me the difference between hiring for jobs and dating in the racial affairs. How come when one is preference and the other is racism. (BTW im perfectly fine with racism. it's just this hypocrisy that drives me mad, the leftist might be the biggest hypocrites in human history)

double standarts everywhere

I'm racist, but would still like to ejaculate in one.

What is IT going to say after going through another trial of mental gymnastics this time?

That's IT's logic. I've made a lot of threads about white women's refusing to date men simply because of the colour of their skin; cucktears' answer, as usual, was that it was only her preference and that it has nothing to do with racism. But when a guy says he doesn't want to date women of other races, all of a sudden he's a racist who deserves death! men, according to IT, are not allowed to have racial preferences; only women are allowed to choose based on race. That's the level of hypocrisy and lack of logic displayed by that subreddit.
racism is allowed in the dating world, for some reason

I literally have a mutt girl in my class which says that its a requirement to be british
Mutts don't even deserve to reproduce and make the gene pool more retarded.