Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's quite pathetic that we have put so much effort to get women

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Captain
★★★★
For most people these things happen naturally. They didn't have to looksmax to get a LTR. They didn't have to do nofap to get a gf. It's all so worthless

Yep. If you gotta put in serious effort to try to get a gf, it's over. I've seen how it is for mist guys in high school. They just naturally form a relationship with a girl. They aren't cold approaching a gazillion foids or bodybuilding, or moneymaxxing. It just happens naturally. Guys like us have a hard time realizing it's supposed to come naturally and not be a struggle because all he have known is a struggle. I've seen enough in person to know that plenty of average, non chad guys can naturally get a gf. NTpill is brutal, in my case anyway. I can hardly make friends, let alone get a gf.

Yep. If you gotta put in serious effort to try to get a gf, it's over. I've seen how it is for mist guys in high school. They just naturally form a relationship with a girl. They aren't cold approaching a gazillion foids or bodybuilding, or moneymaxxing. It just happens naturally. Guys like us have a hard time realizing it's supposed to come naturally and not be a struggle because all he have known is a struggle. I've seen enough in person to know that plenty of average, non chad guys can naturally get a gf. NTpill is brutal, in my case anyway. I can hardly make friends, let alone get a gf.
95% of men don’t suffer like you and I do. It’s all a big Gigacope to think that about half of the male population has the problems that you and I do i.e. ≈50% of men struggle to get laid, each of ≈50% of men got inadequate social skills, etc. Thinking lots of guys are like you is comforting, but that’s false.

I believe that the vast majority of guys can get girlfriends. People say it’s copjng, but I don’t believe the belief in a hopeful way. I believe that we aren’t in that majority slice. They can get girlfriends, and we can’t

95% of men don’t suffer like you and I do. It’s all a big Gigacope to think that about half of the male population has the problems that you and I do i.e. ≈50% of men struggle to get laid, each of ≈50% of men got inadequate social skills, etc. Thinking lots of guys are like you is comforting, but that’s false.

I believe that the vast majority of guys can get girlfriends. People say it’s copjng, but I don’t believe the belief in a hopeful way. I believe that we aren’t in that majority slice. They can get girlfriends, and we can’t
I agree with this, but with online dating, more and more guys are struggling that wouldn't have been 20 years ago. Still though, it's a complete cope to think that half of the male population is adult virgin incels. Everyone thinks it's weird I'm 19 and never had a gf. Incels are a small minority. I bet at least 90% of guys had a gf in high school if not more, even in the current dating market. If it was so normal to be an incel, it wouldn't be looked down upon by society

Just put in the work brooo :chad:

I agree with this, but with online dating, more and more guys are struggling that wouldn't have been 20 years ago. Still though, it's a complete cope to think that half of the male population is adult virgin incels. Everyone thinks it's weird I'm 19 and never had a gf. Incels are a small minority. I bet at least 90% of guys had a gf in high school if not more, even in the current dating market. If it was so normal to be an incel, it wouldn't be looked down upon by society
do you think youll ever be desperate enough to escourtmaxx in the future?

What about you are u a fakecel too?

*laughing
Cracking Up Lol GIF
gif*

The game = just be NT and not really bad looking or really short

The game = just be NT and not really bad looking or really short
Yep. NonNT and anything less than chad looks will doom you. Average guys can still do ok if NTmaxxed, but if they are autistic, they are screwed.