Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's pretty much over if you pass the crucial developmental part of your early life without unbinding yourself from the chains of bluepill.

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
When i was in my teenage years i was a bluepilled person that consumed western mainstream shit so i could be cool and woke, i thought i was fighting the patriarchy and backwardness of my supposed conservative country and society which in reality never existed. I remember watching things like Modern family, Sex and the City, Stephen Colbert on TV and listening to domestic celebrities trying to emulate the western degeneracy. I formed my opinions on crucial things from shows like those and you can guess what my views and opinions were. Maybe i would have been posting on IncelTears right now as well if i was born a little bit later. I thought how women with tattoos, piercings, dyed hair were uniquely cool and i daydreamed about having one girlfriend or wife like that who will give me kids and with whom i would live happily ever after.

I never understood the prejudice against women like those and i never understood why women's partner or abortion number
was an important thing no matter how much i tried to think trough it. I just thought that love is what matters while people around me were being close minded and bigoted. Now i realize that's how overwhelming majority of women are today and i can relate to their ignorant bliss because i was at the same point like them once.

No matter if you say and point all those destructive behaviors they inflict on themselves it will simply run off them. They simply cannot grasp it because women and weak men essentially have minds of an adolescent, they never grew out of the phase that will now mark their entire life and they can't break out of it cause there is no going back, even if they show some cognitive independence the bluepill will pull them back in the pit. They will always follow the mainstream guidelines and listen to current political, cultural and societal authority which besides women also targeted young people like me with their indoctrination. That's the harsh blackpill.

Either you develop your mind and grow out of it or you are doomed to stay like that forever. Now there are some grown people that "malfunction" from time to time but on a wider scale that number is insignificant. I just thank God that i grew out of that on time with my own critical thinking and rationalization, especially when i gave chance to hear what other side had to offer which was out of the mainstream boundaries like internet and books where you could read or see things raw and uncensored, no propaganda, no sensationalism, no subtlety, no anything, just straight information, evidence and facts. From time to time i still give a chance to hear what other side has to say but all things considered i think that i already know at which path i am walking.

Last edited:
I always had these beliefs

When i was in my teenage years i was a bluepilled cuck that consumed western mainstream shit so i could be cool and woke, i thought i was fighting the patriarchy and backwardness of my supposed conservative country and society which in reality never existed. I remember watching things like Modern family and Stephen Colbert on TV and listening to domestic celebrities trying to emulate the western faggotry. I formed my opinions on crucial things from shows like those and you can guess what my views and opinions were. I thought how women with tattoos and dyed hair were uniquely cool and i daydreamed about having one girlfriend or wife like that who will give me kids and with whom i would live happily ever after. I never understood the prejudice against women like those and i never understood why women partner or abortion number was an important thing no matter how much i tried to think trough it i just thought that love is what matters and that people around me were close minded and bigoted. Now i realize that's how overwhelming majority of women are today and i can relate to their ignorant bliss because i was at the same point like them once. No matter if you say and point all those destructive behaviors they inflict on themselves it will simply run off them. They simply cannot grasp it because women and cucks essentially have minds of a kid, they never grew out of the phase that will now mark their entire life and now they can't break out of it. They will always follow the mainstream and listen to current political, cultural and societal authority which besides women also targeted young people like me with their indoctrination and that's the harsh blackpill. That's it either you develop your mind and grow out of it or you are doomed to stay like that forever. Now there are some grown people that "malfunction" from time to time but on a wider scale that number is insignificant. I just thank God that i grew out of that on time with my own critical thinking and rationalization, especially when i gave chance to hear what other side had to offer which was out of the mainstream boundaries like internet and books where you could read or see things raw and uncensored, no propaganda, no sensationalism, no subtlety, no anything, just straight evidence and facts. From time to time i still give a chance to listen or read what other side has to say but all things considered i think that i already know at which path i am walking.
Paragraphs my man....use them
The paragraphpill disorganized me

Didn't read because your lack of formatting is cancer

whatever i am back to posting poo poo pee pee and crazy shit man

whatever i am back to posting poo poo pee pee and crazy shit man
21607.jpg

I will read later, bro ngl, appreciate your effort.

21607.jpg

I will read later, bro ngl, appreciate your effort.
your first comment pretty much derailed the thread into shitfest so i see no point in trying anymore with serious posts tbh
@universallyabhorred was right
pee pee poo poo it is :feelsLSD:

99f

You either posted something about my post being disorganized or i am schizomaxxing
just delete a suspicious comment theory :feelshehe:

your first comment pretty much derailed the thread into shitfest so i see no point in trying anymore with serious posts tbh
@universallyabhorred was right
pee pee poo poo it is :feelsLSD:

View attachment 178314

Nah I agree with what you said overall. It can be beyond frustrating to know people IRL that for the most part are decent people but are simply incapable of unplugging from their bluepill mindset. It truly is a disease of the mind and some people can never be saved no matter what you do.

I remember a long debate I had with a coworker who was very pro-abortion. I asked him so many simple things like "Should it be illegal for a woman to drink or do drugs during pregnancy?

Yes, he answers.

Why though?

"Because it harms the baby."

Then why does it matter if she harms the baby, she can still just kill the baby at any point she wants?"

Umm, well.. hmm... women's rights and shit...

At the end he was totally incapable of answering a number of easy questions and it was amazing to see his NPC brain struggle with his own logical dissonance. He walked away basically saying he knew he couldn't come up with good reasons to support abortion but he still "felt he was right."

Facts don't matter to the majority of people, just feeling like you are right is all they need.

Did this song blackpill you?

It's still to possible to break the bluepill mentality, theres a user here who's around 30 I think.

I never understood the prejudice against women too until I found out the blackpill and went down the rabbit hole and discovered the truth.:whatfeels: I was slightly apprehensive at first of cos, how can looks be THAT important:waitwhat: etc , and all the evidence in the form of anecdotes, surveys, studies, journals and observations just kept piling up. I eventually accepted it.