Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its pretty funny how we allowed the physically weaker race to take over soyciety...

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
A gender which is pretty mucha prize for man, has successfully manipulated cucked bluepilled men (government) into being they’re little beta provider bitch. Its unfortunate how this happened

if i ruled society it would not be like this. It would be a male dominated patriarchy (all races)

Is physical strength necessary for the development and advancement of society? I agree with you btw. I am just wondering that.

Is physical strength necessary for the development and advancement of society? I agree with you btw. I am just wondering that.
Who cares about the advancement of society? Why do we need to keep moving forward?

Holes need to be shown their place. They don't deserve to be on the pedestal. They deserve to be beneath us, serving us.

Is physical strength necessary for the development and advancement of society?
Who cares about the advancement of society? Why do we need to keep moving forward?

These individuals probably. Do not even accuse me of being bluepilled. This statement is objective, you are just overlooking many things that are happening in the world right now.

No, but foids are inferior in other aspects as well

Get rid of the cucked police state and we could easily beat women into submission (in Minecraft).

Foids were in their right place a long time ago

still waiting for my state mandated GF

A gender which is pretty mucha prize for man, has successfully manipulated cucked bluepilled men (government) into being they’re little beta provider bitch. Its unfortunate how this happened

if i ruled society it would not be like this. It would be a male dominated patriarchy (all races)
hopefully the pendulum will eventually swing the other way.

That society that u will rule will be based in a short period of time

Exactly, I don't see how physical strength is somehow pertinent.

If physical strength were important for advancement, Blacks and Polynesians would rule the world

No, but foids are inferior in other aspects as well

Yup. Foids know that they're weaker than men and admit it, but like to cope and try to prove that they're smarter. But that's a COPE. Foids on average are weaker AND dumber

jfl if you really think that, the most powerful people on the world are males. They just maxxed their profits through every possible way and this is just the result of the strong ones cucking the weak ones, and almost no woman has ever been part of the strongests (the only exception I can think of is Caterine II of Russia and maybe Merkel).

They are also mentally retarded.

Ultimately the reality is that women are needed to allow us to breed. Men can breed with many women, so we are not individually very valuable for reproduction. Females on the other hand can only have 1 child at a time, and have months between births. Each birth puts strain on their body, and after a certain age they can no longer reproduce. This makes females more individually valuable for the continuation of the human race than men. As a result, women have great social power, because if they became unsatisfied an uncooperative the human race would risk dying out.

We need to take away women's freedoms while still giving them enough satisfaction that they will work with us. This isn't hard as females don't need much to be happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back