Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Its pretty funny how ITcels talk about accepting Gays and Trannies when they can't even accept Ethnics

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Despite what they claim, ITcels are obviously not a very accepting group of people different from them. They're like modern liberal foids. SJW on the street but KKK in the sheets.

Many ITcels are probably white or ethnics who are brainwashed to think they are equal to whites.

Just like reddit, they have a problem punching up (aka protected classes) but have no problem punching down.

If you're a non protected ethnic like being a curry or a ricecel, you're basically a walking target for them.

How many ricecels and currycels are there? Must be in million considering curries + rice = almost 3B people.

But somehow they find it ok to shit on the race and people that have the most number of people affected by inceldom.

They somehow want to help LGBT people which is less than 1% of the population but not the millions of ethnics?

I wonder why? Hmmm. I guess its because non protected ethnics are low ganging fruit while dissing LGBT which is the second most protected class after foids?

fuck faggots and trannies, hope they 41%

LGBT which is the second most protected class after foids?

I agree with everything you said except the part I quoted.

I have to disagree because right now MtF trannies are DESTROYING women in their own Olympics/sports and it's too politically incorrect to tell them that they're not women. So now men are transitioning to women just to destroy them at sports. LGBT is more protected than women.

It's LGBT > blacks > women > white chad > ethnics > normies >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ethnic incels > white incels... in terms of protected classes.

I agree with everything you said except the part I quoted.

I have to disagree because right now MtF trannies are DESTROYING women in their own Olympics/sports and it's too politically incorrect to tell them that they're not women. So now men are transitioning to women just to destroy them at sports. LGBT is more protected than women.

It's LGBT > blacks > women > white chad > ethnics > normies >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ethnic incels > white incels... in terms of protected classes.

No way blacks are above foids (though they still have it way better than Asians and Indians).

Here's the order of privilege based on my observations:

SJWs (completely immune to criticism, treated as literal gods by the media)
Trannies
Faggots/bulldykes (tie)
Feminine lesbian/bi women
Straight women
Tyrones
Chads
Black normies
White normies
Ethnic normies
Blackcels/whitecels (tie)
Currycels
Ricecels

I put curry just above rice because curries can play the "we beez po" card while ricecels are sterotyped as "rich."

No way blacks are above foids (though they still have it way better than Asians and Indians).

Here's the order of privilege based on my observations:

SJWs (completely immune to criticism, treated as literal gods by the media)
Trannies
Faggots/bulldykes (tie)
Feminine lesbian/bi women
Straight women
Tyrones
Chads
Black normies
White normies
Ethnic normies
Blackcels/whitecels (tie)
Currycels
Ricecels

I put curry just above rice because curries can play the "we beez po" card while ricecels are sterotyped as "rich."

Do you think all women are treated equally or do ethnic women get a preference or white women preferred?

Do you think all women are treated equally or do ethnic women get a preference or white women preferred?

I actually think that women are treated equally regardless of race. Basically, a woman's race is foid. Historically, even when a woman was a member of a race that was being oppressed, all she had to do was offer her pussy to a man of the dominant race and presto, oppression gone for her. That's why only men can ever truly be victims of racial oppression.

I actually think that women are treated equally regardless of race. Basically, a woman's race is foid. Historically, even when a woman was a member of a race that was being oppressed, all she had to do was offer her pussy to a man of the dominant race and presto, oppression gone for her. That's why only men can ever truly be victims of racial oppression.

Good point

Women in today’s society will be praised either way

and make $10,000 per hour jiggling her tits in front of twitch

Not even moving them just wearing something that shows them

and usually they don't even play games... just hang out in IRL section while simps donate to them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back