Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's pretty blackpilling how almost all societies created religions just because life is so shit that you HAVE to believe there's something better

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
JFL. Think about it, pretty much every society in history has some kind of religion where if you do the right thing or pray to the right god you'll be rewarded for eternity.

I don't understand why coping isn't talked about more. Everyone does it, and they do a LOT of it. Once you're blackpilled life really is hard to live, when you think about how FUCKING BORING it is. The fucking daily grind, waking up and immediately having to get ready (I know most of the 17 year olds on this forum aren't at this stage yet) for work and literally having to make your way to a fucking desk where you'll sit down for MOST OF THE FUCKING DAY doing the most pointless, meaningless, desperately boring tasks JUST so you can earn a pathetic wage which can barely buy you a shit one room apartment and enough food to keep doing the same shit job.

It's literally like a bad joke. If you explained the way humans live to some alien they'd probably look at you and ask if you were actually serious, if we were really that god damn fucking retarded. And yes, we are. Rather than just using our intelligence to improve the life that we actually KNOW we have, instead we just created fucking gods in the hope that one day it'll be better, that we don't REALLY have to always live like this. I fucking hate humans.

Religions are also great to implement enforced monogamy and make everyone, including women, believe there is a higher "moral" advantage with that system

Religions are foundations for any civilization. Without absolute monogamy, a civilization eventually collapses. That was a thing in the history, over and over again. Without religions shit like right now happens, a sexual jungle. Males become disincentivized, and only top males reproduce. Sexual revolution happened in the late 60s. It takes about a century, plus maybe half, to disintegrate a culture. Contrary to the belief of some in here, inceldom is rising at a scary pace. If you are met with millions of males with no incentive to work or better the society, isn't it obvious it will either stagnate or fall apart?

literally having to make your way to a fucking desk where you'll sit down for MOST OF THE FUCKING DAY
At least many jobs are done remote nowadays because of corona. jfl hr, middle management and normies are losing their shit over it

Remote is comfy af

Also about the rest of your post, it's sad because it didn't use to be this bad. Industrialization enslaved the human race. We still haven't recovered from it

I've always said religion is the oldest and first cope. people couldn't handle death so they imagined heaven and believed in it

At least many jobs are done remote nowadays because of corona. jfl hr, middle management and normies are losing their shit over it

Remote is comfy af

Also about the rest of your post, it's sad because it didn't use to be this bad. Industrialization enslaved the human race. We still haven't recovered from it

Legit FUCK industrialisation and the fucking SLAVE 40 hour work week. It's absolutely crazy how people think humanity has advanced or that things are better than they used to be, a life where you work full time is literally not worth living. I lose my fucking mind over this, every single day I just think about how fucking shit and boring it all is, how we actually were fucking stupid enough to create a world where we just work ALL of the time.

And yeah corona was the best thing to happen in 2020, literally. I honestly hope it comes back 10x as strong. It's funny because the reaction to it has done way more damage than the virus itself, there haven't even been 1 million deaths (I wrote "cases" instead of deaths first JFL) from it worldwide and the vast majority of people dying have been oldcels with one foot in the grave anyway. I would give anything for a pandemic which targeted boomers alone.

The slave drivers at my work are trying to get everyone back in the office, even though literally every job at my work can be done from home. It's SO much easier, there's no bullshit fucking commuting, no having to sit at your desk and not get up unless you have a good reason, none of that shit. But they want us all back so they can keep watch over the goyim, to make absolutely sure that all of us are in before 9 and none of us leave before the end of the day. It's LITERALLY like slavery, the value of wages is so fucking low that I don't even want to hear the "b-but slaves weren't paid!" argument. Pay should actually fucking mean something, you should be able to buy something nice with the wages you earn, not that that'd ever make up for selling your fucking life. As I wrote in the OP being able to buy a small apartment and food is absolute fucking shit. We LITERALLY work so that we can continue to work. This is REAL suifuel.

Last edited:
Legit FUCK industrialisation and the fucking SLAVE 40 hour work week. It's absolutely crazy how people think humanity has advanced or that things are better than they used to be, a life where you work full time is literally not worth living. I lose my fucking mind over this, every single day I just think about how fucking shit and boring it all is, how we actually were fucking stupid enough to create a world where we just work ALL of the time.

And yeah corona was the best thing to happen in 2020, literally. I honestly hope it comes back 10x as strong. It's funny because the reaction to it has done way more damage than the virus itself, there haven't even been 1 million deaths (I wrote "cases" instead of deaths first JFL) from it worldwide and the vast majority of people dying have been oldcels with one foot in the grave anyway. I would give anything for a pandemic which targeted boomers alone.

The slave drivers at my work are trying to get everyone back in the office, even though literally every job at my work can be done from home. It's SO much easier, there's no bullshit fucking commuting, no having to sit at your desk and not get up unless you have a good reason, none of that shit. But they want us all back so they can keep watch over the goyim, to make absolutely sure that all of us are in before 9 and none of us leave before the end of the day. It's LITERALLY like slavery, the value of wages is so fucking low that I don't even want to hear the "b-but slaves weren't paid!" argument. Pay should actually fucking mean something, you should be able to buy something nice with the wages you earn, not that that'd ever make up for selling your fucking life. As I wrote in the OP being able to buy a small apartment and food is absolute fucking shit. We LITERALLY work so that we can continue to work. This is REAL suifuel.
40h per week isn't bad if you enjoy what you're doing, but the vast majority of us don't. And the real killer is commuting. If you live extremely close to your workplace it's not so bad ... but commuting makes me wanna kill myself

Some people literally have to commute 1 hour one way, so 2 hours every day. Working 5 days a week this means that your 40h/week job literally becomes 50h/week. Except you aren't paid for commuting, so whatever your current pay is, your effective pay is 20% smaller that what you think you're getting paid. And that doesn't even take into account gas/tickets that you have to buy to get to work

And if you're scared of being late and leave let's say 15min early every day on your way towards the job you can add 1h15min to the 50h schedule. It's fucking stupid

I wouldn't even be bitching so much about jobs and commuting if we had the same buying power as boomers did in the 50s-60s. But no, wages have stagnated for decades while the cost of everything has skyrocketed

Yeah the majority of people who died were old fucks and fat fucks who had little to no impact on the economy, yet the retards in the government decided to close everything. And they only took those measures AFTER they let the virus in from china, iran etc

The slave drivers at my work are trying to get everyone back in the office, even though literally every job at my work can be done from home. It's SO much easier, there's no bullshit fucking commuting, no having to sit at your desk and not get up unless you have a good reason, none of that shit. But they want us all back so they can keep watch over the goyim, to make absolutely sure that all of us are in before 9 and none of us leave before the end of the day.

It's so fucking stupid, remote is so much more effective for everyone. It would save them tons of money ffs, they wouldn't have to rent offices, pay for the electricity, gas, insurances and other bills

I mean if they really wanted to have offices they could rent tiny offices for the management, with one decently sized room for a weekly or bi monthly meeting of employees at the most. Everything else is completely useless in most desk jobs these days

For the employees remote means: flexible schedule, no commuting (less stress, less time wasted, no money spent on commuting), less office politics. Even cities would benefit from remote work since there would be far less traffic jams, far less pollution, less need for road/parking infrastructure and thus also less road/parking maintenance works

But noooooooooooooooo, gotta send the stupid workers to the office so middle management and hr can piss them off and justify their existence. So all the useless losers can create office politics, so chad can hit on every foid at work, so the boss can show off his cool office on linkedin and look "hip and cool"

Last edited:
Religions are also great to implement enforced monogamy and make everyone, including women, believe there is a higher "moral" advantage with that system

10000000000000 IQ

God is real, life being shit doesn't disprove the truth of religion. If anything, it reinforces the fact that all humans have a need for spirituality

God is real, life being shit doesn't disprove the truth of religion. If anything, it reinforces the fact that all humans have a need for spirituality
We are lost without religion

I'd say it's to ensure that not a lot of people end up popping kids, especially those with LMS, and that there isn't some turmoil occurring within the state, otherwise soyciety would collapse.

Religion is gigacope

There is no God. The reason why children bodies are being eaten alive by dogs in the streets or our self-worth being measured by uncontrollable placement of bones is us, and only us. Religion is like the bluepill because people back then were so afraid of death so some other people took advantage of this to control the masses.

There is no God. The reason why children bodies are being eaten alive by dogs in the streets or our self-worth being measured by uncontrollable placement of bones is us, and only us. Religion is like the bluepill because people back then were so afraid of death so some other people took advantage of this to control the masses.
Legit. I can't believe there's actual religious people on this forum JFL. Imagine being incel and actually believing in a loving god. Makes me wonder whether they really are incel...

Legit. I can't believe there's actual religious people on this forum JFL. Imagine being incel and actually believing in a loving god. Makes me wonder whether they really are incel...

In Islam, God is not loving though. He gives individuals, peoples, nations, and races different benefits and burdens, and expects us to use what we have to worship him. As such, Allah only loves those who are obedient to him. There is no way for everyone to be winners in this world, as winners can only exist if losers exist.