Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Its physically impossible for women to have sex with sub-8 men

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Even if you work on "muh personality" and learn millions of knock knock jokes to improve your sense of humor and pick up new hobbies to make yourself sound interesting, women will still see you as nothing more than a good conversationalist. Your chances of getting laid would still be zero.

Lets assume for a moment that bluepillers are right and women do care about your personality. But to what extent? Maybe if she is bored she call you because you are funny. Or if she wants to hang out and talk about stuff, she'll look for an interesting man who has plenty of experiences to share. That's it. That's the extent to which your personality helps you around women.

But the moment you are in bed with her, your personality can't do jack shit. You can't make her orgasm with your knock knock jokes or seduce her with your personality. At that point all that matters is your genetics which compels a woman to beg you for your cum. Your alluring looks which seduces her and drives her to do unspeakable things with you.

Sex between a sub-8 man and a woman doesn't exists. Its physically impossible for a woman to get turned on by normies.
Every normie who ever married a woman was a cuck. Women marry them so that they never get bored as they are interesting conversationalists. But when it comes to sex they demand a Chad's dick to satisfy their sexual urges.

Last edited:
Cope if you think non cucked normie couples dont exist

I have 4 inch penis, so "technically" i can have sex and fuck a girl
i can fuck my fleshlight just fine
but i'm pretty sure she wouldn't get much pleasure from it
no matter how hard i tried
assuming she could even feel me
:feelsrope:

A 2/10 looking girl would fuck 6/10 looking guy but that's horrible.

I have 4 inch penis, so "technically" i can have sex and fuck a girl
i can fuck my fleshlight just fine
but i'm pretty sure she wouldn't get much pleasure from it
no matter how hard i tried
assuming she could even feel me
:feelsrope:
4 inches is below average and you arent a normie. Of course she wouldnt be turned on

They don't exist. The man doesn't has anything to offer at all. Why would the woman even choose him ?
A 2/10 looking girl would fuck 6/10 looking guy but that's horrible.
Only if 2/10 women would be willing to fuck 2/10 men, I wouldn't have been an incel. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: