Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's pathetic how reddit fags won't debate an inkwell

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

Stinkcel
★★★★★
I would destroy them and their wife's holes. They could never handle a simple conversation with me.

Your wives might as well send a picture of their holes. Until they give way because you fags are pathetic :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I can already see me balls deep inside your useless pussy of a "wife".

Reddit soys exist to protect and enforce the feminist status quo by censoring us, shaming us, and marginalizing us. They don't care about truth and legitimacy of our grievances. If anything, the idea that we might be truthful scares them even more into censoring and suppressing us.

I would destroy them and their wife's holes. They could never handle a simple conversation with me.
because cucktears users don't have anything to back up their arguments, it's like when they never touch any high IQ posts and just cherry pick some bait/obvious ironic post.
Your wives might as well send a picture of their holes. Until they give way because you fags are pathetic :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I can already see me balls deep inside your useless pussy of a "wife".
An incel ascending by impregnating the wife of a cucktears user would be gigabased.

Reddit soys exist to protect and enforce the feminist status quo by censoring us, shaming us, and marginalizing us. They don't care about truth and legitimacy of our grievances. If anything, the idea that we might be truthful scares them even more into censoring and suppressing us.
Men on reddit are pussies, they are afraid of debating us

Men on reddit are pussies, they are afraid of debating us
They are afraid of the truth we speak because we attack the fundamentals upon which their gynocentric matriarchal order has been built upon.

Reddit is a stupid f**king place. They ban you for the most retarded reasons; f**ing soy-cucks they are.

Reddit is an amazing website what are you retards on about

Even if they do, they end up arguing in bad faith. "Short men don't have it harder, look at Danny Devito"

I can't even post a thread about inkwells, how pathetic :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Reddit is a stupid f**king place. They ban you for the most retarded reasons; f**ing soy-cucks they are.
Those redditards will attack anyone who says something bad about women.

This extends beyond IT and that's what makes me feel so isolated. Nobody will even acknowledge our existence or struggle. I'm a wageslaver so I am constantly surrounded by people almost everyday but I still feel like I'm completely alone because I know if I tried to talk to anyone about 1% of what I actually feel, think I would be ignored or shunned. The most people would ever try to say to "help" someone like me is "you need help bruh, go to therapy bruh, pull yourself up by your bootstraps bruh" It's all just so defeating and isolating, there is no hope at all and nothing to look forward to. Being ignored is worse than being hated.

The incel just by existing refutes any argument

Reddit is an amazing website what are you retards on about
You can't disagree with a subreddit's premise and you get banned for using words like 'retard' even lightly lol

Basically it's only good in spectator mode if you wanna read some shit you're interested in or to cringe at people. It's full of soy ngl the stereotype isn't wrong.

If you have negative karma you are shadowbanned lol.Which means every place has to be an echochamber otherwise it's over for you as a user.

All normies ban anyone who tries to debate in favor of the blackpill. It doesn't matter what platform it is. They always resort to censorship because they can't actually refute it.

they can't argue and just want to make fun of incels. I had a subreddit made for debating incels and IT users. The IT users complained all the time and sucked at debating. Then eventually reddit banned it for being remotely linked to incels.

All normies ban anyone who tries to debate in favor of the blackpill. It doesn't matter what platform it is. They always resort to censorship because they can't actually refute it.
they even want to take down this website even though it doesn't affect them by existing

it's weird how they're so obsessed with incels. says a lot about them tbh