Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It’s painful to realise I have no innate talent in anything

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
Nor do I have a practise disposition towards anything that might develop into a skill/special ability

I’m literally a useless fucking ogre. Utterly mediocre. I will accomplish nothing extraordinary in my life, I will consume oxygen, wat, shit, sleep and die having lived a life as a mediocre, low IQ ape who achieved nothing.

Not your fault your parents didn't try to develop you. Those ppl who can play instruments and compete in sports? Their parents started them early.

Not your fault your parents didn't try to develop you. Those ppl who can play instruments and compete in sports? Their parents started them early.

My parents made me do incel sports like swimming and some shitty martial arts which was full of autists. It's no wonder I don't have any friends lol.

You have so little talent, you stole my thread from two weeks ago.

10,000 hour rule - to be good at anything, you need that much time in it. If you don't start at 4 or 5, you can never compete to a high level.

Nor do I have a practise disposition towards anything that might develop into a skill/special ability

You're just being a lazy kunt. Sure not all of us can be top tier athletes but anyone can atleast get to a high level with enough effort. That's the beauty of it, unlike relationships where effort means little.

That happens with incels. As we’re not pleasing to the eye, adults don’t bother to invest in us, and we grow up to be talentless that have to put in double the effort as adults if they wish to succeed (basically my life story in a nutshell)

I spent my life playing video games and I still suck at them. So I quit

Same here really. I'm just a pathetic loser.

Same here bro. Talentpill was probably the hardest pill for me to swallow.

I spent my life playing video games and I still suck at them.
Too real tbh
I bought my first PC way too late to be really good at anything computer-related, but I still went with IT as my career of choice. I'll always be some lazy mediocre technician :cryfeels:

I don't have any innate talent either. My parents never taught me anything. My dad bought me an 8 bit NES when I was 4, and I spent my entire childhood and teenage years addicted to video games. There were so many useful things that he could have taught me, but the cunt never bothered. I had to learn everything myself by trial and error, including the little social skills that I have.

I’m world class or at least I was in a few video games but that’s not a talent, that’s a sign of no life.

Doesn't mean much but I've experienced the high end of skill. I started wrestling very young and was great at it, still didn't get any women though. I broke my ankle at state when I was 16, cause he was some imported Russian nigger that did it on purpose and I still only have 40%~ use in it and bricked my career if I would've even had one. Now I'm a 5'3 gimp with a useless wrestling skill and you can be happy that you've never wasted time in anything.