Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its painful to find out what people really think of you.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I hate the two faced nature of people.
I remember I liked this girl in high school and I later found out she thought I was a weird loser.
I had this friend in high school, and I caught him saying " he's so ugly, if I was him I would just burn my face off already" to some other guy.
I hate trying to form relationships with people and finding out that they think your trash.

Damn, makes me wonder what people say about my ugliness behind my back, not as if they don't say it to my face anyways.

Stop interacting with humans as an incel

Been called mysterious and quiet a few times...

Anyways, stuff em OP.

When I'm having an issue with my autism, my dad will sometimes call me worthless, "you'll never amount to anything", etc. He always feels terrible about it, and I'm not mad when he says it. It's as of he is blind and was able to see for a few seconds, but then it's back to cope.

Had a friend in college. He was super into god and was part of the college's Christian group. There were tons of hot roasties in the group, and me being ignorant that I will forever be an incel, went with him to several of the groups social events. He seemed pretty normal, he definitely mogged me, and seem to get along with everyone including the roasties. Anyways, several months later I overheard one of the roasties complaining how creepy my friend was and how gross he was. It stunned me, I thought they all somewhat like him, he made no advances/approaches on ANY of these girls and they were grossed out by him. Then I shuddered, if they think that of HIM, they must mock my subhumanity constantly. I never went back to that group.

cookinbreakfast said:
Had a friend in college. He was super into god and was part of the college's Christian group. There were tons of hot roasties in the group, and me being ignorant that I will forever be an incel, went with him to several of the groups social events. He seemed pretty normal, he definitely mogged me, and seem to get along with everyone including the roasties. Anyways, several months later I overheard one of the roasties complaining how creepy my friend was and how gross he was. It stunned me, I thought they all somewhat like him, he made no advances/approaches on ANY of these girls and they were grossed out by him. Then I shuddered, if they think that of HIM, they must mock my subhumanity constantly. I never went back to that group.

Cope (joke) is on you, they were talking about you

I would say I am lucky among the incels, "You are one ugly ass motherfucker just like your dad" my grandpa told me just after I was born, came to know about it when I was like 4 or 5, don't remember exactly.

Crustaciouse said:
I hate the two faced nature of people.
I remember I liked this girl in high school and I later found out she thought I was a weird loser.
I had this friend in high school, and I caught him saying " he's so ugly, if I was him I would just burn my face off already" to some other guy.
I hate trying to form relationships with people and finding out that they think your trash.

ER..NOW

I actually overheard one of my male acquaintances call me ugly to another dude, around when I was 15 or 16. He didn't know I heard him but I wish I would've knocked his head clean off his scrawny shoulders.

i got the police called on me in uni fucking bullshit

I'm so sorry you went through that, people often hide their true colors.

At this point, I no longer trust anyone. I've been hurt far too many times.

Nautica1983 said:
Damn, makes me wonder what people say about my ugliness behind my back, not as if they don't say it to my face anyways.

lol same here. Im a walking punching bag for people

I already know that everyone hates me including my "friends" so it wouldn't even matter if they said it out loud.