Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Its painful that im not smart enough to be a nutty professor/inventor

darkdoomer

darkdoomer

Africa's Greatest
★★★★★
I've grown up playing futuristic games and always was fascinated by tech and the Cyberpunk genre as a whole. I learned about robotics but it hurts that I'll never be an inventor. I feel like I dont process the mental CPU required:feelsbadman:

You’re not even trying.

Try it brocel, you never know until you try. It takes lots of practice and patience to get good at anything. As long as you put your heart into it is all that matters.

Also you could build a robot girlfriend :feelsthink:

Just think of dumb simple shit that would make ur life easier.

Try it brocel, you never know until you try. It takes lots of practice and patience to get good at anything. As long as you put your heart into it is all that matters.

Thanks for the positive words

School gave me too much negative reinforcement

Thanks for the positive words

School gave me too much negative reinforcement
School still gives me nightmares to this very day, it's unfortunate that we're forced into it. But such is the way of life.

School still gives me nightmares to this very day, it's unfortunate that we're forced into it. But such is the way of life.
I like learning, it’s the social aspect of school that is nightmarish.

Whatever you say fat nigger

I've grown up playing futuristic games and always was fascinated by tech and the Cyberpunk genre as a whole. I learned about robotics but it hurts that I'll never be an inventor. I feel like I dont process the mental CPU required:feelsbadman:
>Smart
>Professor
Choose one