Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over it's over

brazi

brazi

Captain
I'm getting admitted in psychiatry ward because i was angry just one day.
they are forcing high dose anti psychotics meds for no reason. it is causing breathing problems but they don't listen to me. this dose will also cause movement disorders. i already can't walk properly or sit in bike, use hands to type in laptop etc.
they are diverting me from my real problems. all they do is try to sedate me and cripple me with meds.
my parents convinced the psychiatrists with fake information such as I'm becoming violent and out of control which is not true.
i don't know why they want to make me physically disabled.

i asked lot of people online from different countries. they are 100% aware of crippling side effect of the medicine and dose. don't know why they are doing it. my dad agrees to everything my mom says

In HS they tried to put me on anti-depressants. I was already low T and that would've tanked my levels even harder. Thank fuck I was so anti-drug back then.

In HS they tried to put me on anti-depressants. I was already low T and that would've tanked my levels even harder. Thank fuck I was so anti-drug back then.
ssris hit t levels?

jfl man i got cucked by genetics and my PARENTS and JEWDOCS WHO PUT ME ON SSRIS WHEN I WAS A NAIVE HIGH SCHOOLER I HATE MY LIFE BRO I HATE THESE CUNTS SO FUCKING MUCH FUCK THESE RETARDS FUCK THEM I HOPE THEY DIE

ITS OVER

can it be reversed? or is the damage done?

also if i took them from 16-17 i probably got fucked over developmentally because it deprived me of t during developmental stage right?

Escape from there dude you gonna come out of there as a zombiecel :feelswhat:

brutal as fuck mang, psych wards fucking suck, i went there and fought with everyone jfl, i was literally punching the wall the entire time, my knuckles were obliterated lmao and i fought with all the doctors and nurses that would come to "treat" me

they ended up injecting me with some sedatives to calm me down jfl and itdid and i ended up going to sleep

i refused to take medication the next day too and broke the sink they had in the bathroom out of anger and they got my parents to withdraw me after that jfl

one of their head doctors came in when id broken shit lmfao and he asked me contemptously what i was doing and i said something like go fuck yourself you bald retard cunt and he was facing my way with his phone in his hand and had a photo of his foid daughter on it and he saw me looking at his phone and immediately drew it away, that nigger was probably scared id do something to his precious little daughter

I'm getting admitted in psychiatry ward because i was angry just one day.
they are forcing high dose anti psychotics meds for no reason. it is causing breathing problems but they don't listen to me. this dose will also cause movement disorders. i already can't walk properly or sit in bike, use hands to type in laptop etc.
they are diverting me from my real problems. all they do is try to sedate me and cripple me with meds.
my parents convinced the psychiatrists with fake information such as I'm becoming violent and out of control which is not true.
i don't know why they want to make me physically disabled.

i asked lot of people online from different countries. they are 100% aware of crippling side effect of the medicine and dose. don't know why they are doing it. my dad agrees to everything my mom says
Holy shit I hate mental healthcare so much and your parents sound evil

My parents do the same thing and can get me sent to a mental hospital if I stop taking medication but they are mainly just tricked by the mental healthcare people. Your parents sound like sadists doing it to you on purpose to torture you.

That’s awful brocel. If you can take the meds in private, flush the fuckers and lie that you took them. Even if you can hide them in something and throw it away later on it works. My parents tried to make me take ssri’s when I was 13 and I hid them in hot wheels cars. It worked and they thought I was taking them. Only downside was it destroyed the hot wheels cars. It legit melted the paint and just wrecked them, so you know that shit is bad for your body