Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It’s over

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★
It’s over for me….

just take a shower and go for a walk bro

Fuck this planet

If you have something to cope with, cope harder. You will always have time to die.

Suicide makes sense only in the most hopeless cases, for example, you become homeless or disabled.

Just play vidya.

If you have something to cope with, cope harder. You will always have time to die.

Suicide makes sense only in the most hopeless cases, for example, you become homeless or disabled.
Don’t have anything to cope with brocel. Time to say goodbye to this sick world.

You are a fucking alien, why don't you contact your brothers from the Syrian star?

You are a fucking alien, why don't you contact your brothers from the Syrian star?
I’m too subhuman for them. I’ve been outcasted because I couldn’t get alien pussy.

Justin Bieber , mgk, Spencer Reid , Henry cavil , lucky blue smith ,

This, plus a tablet of xanax next to you.
To fully aspiER