Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's Over

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★
There is no hope of ever getting a gf. It's quite obvious at this point for me that it will never happen. I've basically accepted it now, and I don't think I'll have a chance in the future either. I'll never have a loving gf that cuddles me to sleep every night:feelsbadman:

How old are you bro?

It's actually not over....

'cause it never really began

Water is wet. But yes you are correct, there's just no hope as you get older.

Not over since it never began

I will be 22 in 2 months :cryfeels:

There is no hope of ever getting a gf. It's quite obvious at this point for me that it will never happen. I've basically accepted it now, and I don't think I'll have a chance in the future either. I'll never have a loving gf that cuddles me to sleep every night:feelsbadman:
SEA maxxing won't work for your case?

I would give up then. Try out with noodle whores in SEA. JBW is strong with chinks right?
I don't care about ascending anymore, I just wanna rot till death

Same with me. Im khhv at 19 in a anti incel country where everyone is extrovert

Welcome to the club! Milk is in the fridge.

I would give up then. Try out with noodle whores in SEA. JBW is strong with chinks right?
It's more to do with just having a passport in a 1st-world country & giving off the "illusion" you can provide a better life, simply due to being from there & having even a standard-income job in one, which salarymogs most of SEA.

A guy I know online had a Currycel who ascended there, due to his families wealth.

How is Croatia "anti-incel" ?
You get giga shamed for being incel/nerd
I got shamed for being virgin at 14
Since 95% of maled here are thugmaxxed alocholics or druggies.

You get giga shamed for being incel/nerd
I got shamed for being virgin at 14
Since 95% of maled here are thugmaxxed alocholics or druggies.
Brutal, my condolences.

But as someone who lives in a racially-diverse country with tons of faggotry, just know it could be worse.

At least Croatia is beautiful in terms of scenery from what I've seen, I'd hike daily to cope if I lived there.

I don't care about ascending anymore, I just wanna rot till death
Better accept it now brocel. Find some autistic hobby to latch yourself onto, and just mod the shit out of it for your personal amusement.
This is the "peak" of our existence for us rotters, IF you dont wageslave that is...

Brutal, my condolences.

But as someone who lives in a racially-diverse country with tons of faggotry, just know it could be worse.
What country u from
At least Croatia is beautiful in terms of scenery from what I've seen, I'd hike daily to cope if I lived there.
I live in big city and popukar hiking trailsnare full of ppl so idk. I stay at home most time

I'M ALMOST 24, MY PRIME AGE IT'S OVER.
KILLING MY SELF NEXT YEAR, FUCK IT. :feelsjuice:

I will never propagate my subhuman genes to the next generation. Fair enough i think cause i wouldnt want my female looksmatch to reproduce either

31 yr old and feel the same. I think the mental consequences are brutal as well, my brain feels terrible.

even if you do leave this forum to feel better, you will still be a virgin and single. It doesnt matter if you quit the forum with the purpose of improving your mental health, you are still doomed to a sexless and lonely life.

I will never propagate my subhuman genes to the next generation. Fair enough i think cause i wouldnt want my female looksmatch to reproduce either
And this is what many people don't get about eugenicels: We don't want Chad to breed our looksmatch, since that's literally what is happening & is part of the reason for Inceldom.

Also, eugenics doesn't equate to not being able to have sex & a relationship, it just means you can't have kids which ironically means you would have an easier life than breeders in this case.

even if you do leave this forum to feel better, you will still be a virgin and single. It doesnt matter if you quit the forum with the purpose of improving your mental health, you are still doomed to a sexless and lonely life.
I didn't say I was leaving, i'm staying here till death

And this is what many people don't get about eugenicels: We don't want Chad to breed our looksmatch, since that's literally what is happening & is part of the reason for Inceldom.

Also, eugenics doesn't equate to not being able to have sex & a relationship, it just means you can't have kids which ironically means you would have an easier life than breeders in this case.

Thats right mang. I wanna get pussy while im alive but i dont want to create another truecel.

And my looksmatch needs to be fucking stopped from reproducing wherever that ugly goblina lives. Irony is she probably already has kids

Damn I'm ancient compared to some of you

And my looksmatch needs to be fucking stopped from reproducing wherever that ugly goblina lives. Irony is she probably already has kids
I already know my looksmatch will get bred by Chad or Tyrone & produce dysgenic offspring, who will have an equally shitty -if not worse- life than mine.

It's ok bro, AI sex androids will be out sooner then later.