Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Its over

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★

Anyone have obese female family? What do they eat exactly?

Legit life on jewtorial foids are so fucking retarded and lazy imagine getting fat im a tallfag and 135lbs i can kill foids at any time because of my strong bones and agility
They cant breathe for walking 5 meters

@Bianor M0re like very 0ld p4rag0n but let you kids have some fun.

Anyone have obese female family? What do they eat exactly?
It's basically impossible to get fat unless you are consuming a lot of carbs. The body doesn't store fat from animal fat or protein. It's only sugar, grains, seed oils, and certain chemicals like artificial sweeteners that can cause weight gain.

Legit life on jewtorial foids are so fucking retarded and lazy imagine getting fat im a tallfag and 135lbs i can kill foids at any time because of my strong bones and agility
kill them all (in games)

they can kill you by sitting on your FACE

It's female nature to victimize themselves.

It's basically impossible to get fat unless you are consuming a lot of carbs. The body doesn't store fat from animal fat or protein. It's only sugar, grains, seed oils, and certain chemicals like artificial sweeteners that can cause weight gain.
You only have to be in a calorie surplus to gain fat. It doesn't mattee where the calories come from. The thing is it's much easier too consume too many calories from processed carbs than anything else.

You only have to be in a calorie surplus to gain fat. It doesn't mattee where the calories come from. The thing is it's much easier too consume too many calories from processed carbs than anything else.
Not true, that's just a farfetched mainstream lie. I know from experience you can easily gain body fat in a calorie deficit if all you are consuming is carbs. (Your body adapts to the amount of calories you consume). Only way to lose weight while consuming carbs is if you are starving yourself and only eating 1000-1500 calories.

I also know from experience you can easily eat 3000 of calories from animal foods and still lose weight. It's actually impossible to become overweight from animal fat & foods.

Calories don't matter, macros & hormones are what matters.

It never began

Even fat foids have tons of simps and can easy make simp money. If I would be a foid, I would be a findom and would be rich within a single year :feelsokman: :feelsthink:
:feelsrope: